Tfw youll never marry a beautiful muslim girl who saved herself as a virgin for you, cooks you well made meals...

>tfw youll never marry a beautiful muslim girl who saved herself as a virgin for you, cooks you well made meals, and serves your every wish

you think the domestic ones are as good?

Nobody wants virgins except virgins and fundamentalist religious people.

No but I have raped one

Sorry i dont waste my money on dowery for a wife.

islamic marriages is Prostitution.

i like my women to pluck there eyebrows and get there nails done and where make up in public. Muslim women arent allowed to do either

probably why they were gloves and niqab

TLDR "tfw you will never have a slave born as an object to serve under oppressive sand nigger law"

also i like my women to be creative. Muslim women arent allowed to illustrate anything with a face. all they do is study for finals and make babies.

story?

I like to my women to take it in the ass from time to time. muslim men are forbidden from that.

such a waste because arab women really have nice booties.

Pretty much this. Lose your virginity to a virgin I guess if you have to, but never marry a virgin.

I want a girl that puts it in her own ass.

>tfw hijab fetish
>tfw muslims girls cant date or marry non-muslims

also im not sure if a muslim can serve all my wishes if shes really not suppose to watch TV, or listen to Music, or play Video Games etc.

reading books gets boring after a while.

>Nobody wants virgins
deflowering virgins is like the best feeling tf you talking about. its like you conquered them first.

Every Muslim I've known listens to music and watches TV. Only one I knew played games though.

I bet she looks ugly with all that acid thrown in her face

>the best feeling

So you've never fucked any virgins, i take it? They have no idea what the fuck they are doing.

muslims in first world countries arent that conservative most of the time
just like every religion, it's only really civilized once you tone it down

this

I don't know. I've only ever known Muslims living in America.

I don't need a Muslim gf when this game makes me cum 6 times a day.

>never marry a muslim woman

sounds like a plus to me.

they are not real muslims. a little secular but not images of the face are allowed in Islam. for Allah will Order them to create a living thing on the Day of Judgement and they wont be able to.

also music is Forbidden in Islam, Unless you are a Sufi Muslim. then Music is used to remember Allah which Wahabist hate.

No clue. Every Muslim I've personally met in America has been pretty chill about it honestly.

you took the bait so hard

Marry someone who has no idea how to fuck already, thinks of herself as property, and probably has issues against the more freaky sex - no thanks. I'd rather have a freaky peer than a religious subordinate.

>Every Muslim I meet in America.
And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing) to mislead (men) from the path of Allaah…” [Luqmaan 31:6]

also taking pictures is Forbidden. so Any muslim who shares pictures on Social Media is sinning.

Quran is the Ultimate word.

I mean, I literally know nothing of what is allowed and not in Islam. Also, should have kept going with it for like three or four more posts and then I would have been rustled probably.

tfw i actually did

her dad is not happy

But I have a QT Chatholic wife with a few partners before me, one of them being a high school plutonic relationship, and I can eat bacon.
I'm ok with this.

>previous partner
>platonic
Pick one.

>tfw i don't feel so threatened by women i need them to be either children or servants
it's a good feel

I fucked some of the Muslim girls in my neighbourhood, they are just as sluty as anyone

have at it

So...I gotta ask...do they keep the towel on for sex?

I actually did laugh out loud at this. I'm going to Hell.

Have taken three virginitys can confirm

It's true watches at $ 0?

I don't fucking care. I don't want a servant i want a wife with a personality

Yeah, and also miss out that fantastic opportunity to be force-converted to islam and follow all their rules.
Farewell alcohol, farewell pork.

I don't need a muslim to do that

You again?
No, there's no free shit on the internet, kys.

>But muh free watches
Noone cares about watches

I'd marry one only to rescue her from a life of wearing that head covering and helping her discover the joy of bacon.

This is a naive bullshit rhetoric of pseudo-intellectual hipsters.

Culture and tradition defines the rules of marriage and they are different in an industrialized urban societies from those or rural/tribal ones.

Fuck. I am explaining things to a degenerate.

same shit goes for Christianity, pretty much all Christians today aren't true christians by past standards
once people stop living in poverty for a while they stop being barbarians

This

why would my face look like a smiling muslim woman when i will never marry a beautiful muslim girl who saved herself as a virgin for you, cooks you well made meals, and serves your every wish?

It's like a legal rape
How awesome is that

>beautiful
>muslim

Pick one.

Wouldn't that suck all the theoretical fun out of a rape?

Seconded.

15$ shipping. Probably is a bad quality watch to begin with