Fucking condoms. My gf wont let me fuck her without a condom...

Fucking condoms. My gf wont let me fuck her without a condom. she takes the pill religiously and wont let me even inside for one little pump and if i do shes scared shitless until her period comes. Even after ive cummed into the fucking condom i have to go and put water into it and check if its cracked. i want to die. What fucking do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12339995
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What fucking do
get a gf thats not mental. or be happy you won't get unwanted kids

Maybe if you didn't desire to bust inside her, like a normal human, you wouldn't have this problem to begin with.

You know that's how kids are made, right? faggot

You poor little thing.

Also, 33996611 --> this is now a get thread

She seems a little bit on the nervous side, but she's just being careful dude.

Either get her some help with her anxiety issues or find a new girlfriend who isn't paranoid to the point of hysteria.

>i have to go and put water into it and check if its cracked

it's pointless because a cracked condom will tear

>what fucking do Sup Forums

be glad you won't be a dad, unless she pulls a virgin mary on you

>didn't desire to bust inside her
>like a normal human
You're the one who's fucked user. Considering the drive the reproduce is what keeps our species going.

Can someone please ban my eyes from this website

I feel you OP. Girlfriend used to take the pill but would let me nut inside her. Now she suddenly decided to stop taking it and I have to wear condoms. I don't even like fucking her now. Condoms are awful.

Crush up some Xanax and Seroquel into her vodka. She won't care/remember what you do to her.

I spotted the virgin!

Pull it off and cum on her face

Rinse your eyes with bleach, thank me later.

She's stupid OP, leave her and her paranoia, if she's that scared and dumb she cannot be good in bed anyway...

she doesn't trust your dirty dick

Put it in her butt instead

Anal

butts don't make babies

Be happy that she will probably not get pregnant, since you seem too retarded to be a parent.

The chance of her getting pregnant with only the pill is 1:100

Thread

great advice here OP

for reference 1:100 is fucking high

What if your girlfriend secretly has some sort of std/sti

Do you really expect her to be open for that? Not fucking happening, wont even take a finger in

And shes been hiding it for a year? And ive also been inside her before so yeah nah

Only thing she hates more than going raw is anal

This is seriously affecting your sexual well-being. You need to stop being so weak willed and put your foot down. Tell her no more condoms..throw them in the trash while she's watching...if that means no more sex than so be it. Jerk off when you're horny even if she's there with you.

Eventually she will start to feel like shit because she can't sexually satisfy you and give into your demands.

You cant get pregnant from anal you retard.

Fuck her asshole

> believing condom sex feels as good
Now I know you've never fucked.

It just occurred to me that you may actually be in love with this girl in which case ignore my advise. Denial of intimacy in order to exert control is not something you do to someone you love.

Love is not convenient...if you love her then you will bust your nut in a condom and check for leaks for as long as it takes. Then marry her and have a kid or two...after that have your tubes tied so it won't be an issue anymore.

The only thing I can think of is, talk to her. Quiet, understanding, respectful. Maybe you can work something out, let her know you care about consequences and that you know what you both are doing and what it means for both of you. Tell her also, what sex with condom feels like, honestly. If you feel really committed to eachother you can talk with an open heart.
Wish you all the best OP.

Quite different here, my gf doesn't let me fuck her WITH condom. But never mind, hate condoms anyway.

strawpoll.me/12339995

imagine how you'll react when she gets pregnant and wants to keep it.

Well that sucks man me and my gf have only used 5 condoms over a 2 year period . she hates them and so do I . and now she 6 weeks pregnant.

She takes the pill religiously and won't let you fuck her without a condom? She takes the pill for when she's fucking jamal and daykwan.

Just cum up her shitter then ffs

Gf was on pill, let me fuck without condom cum inside etc shits so cash. Fast forward a year, we moved and she hasn't gotten a new doctor to prescribe the pill and now her prescription ran out of refills. Can't cum inside her for a while now until she gets a new prescription. I'm spoiled now. I can't even finish with a condom on now not unless I really focus on it and try

Just to let you know, ive had a condom break on me and its pretty obvious when it does so I don't think the water shit is really necessary.
That being said, buy thin feels or get some anal, she's obviously scared to fuck of being pregnant. Or you could pau for her to get the fucking bar or some shit.