Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/B0zgt
imgur.com/a/13bFA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL,
KYS

She wears diapers user

I've been here every day for months and have never heard anything about this stupid skank. Kys.

She is nasty af

>imgur.com/a/B0zgt

I kinda feel sorry for her

What a dumb ass.

Have this Sup Forums
imgur.com/a/13bFA

>feeling sorry for a ferminist
Nope

>Ivy Hernandez is the girl that fell for the Sup Forums prank #pissforequality and made that video of her urinating on herself.
>Video was instantly spread everywhere.
>She was made fun of when the media took notice but her family quickly silenced the media stories with lawsuits
>She spent some time in the hospital recovering from a mental breakdown where she developed semi-incontinence.

This girl is fucking sad. Dont piss yourself for something you read online

Those are diapers for bedwetters...

All these dubs unchecked

This just goes to show feminist logic is garbage

Dumping the rest of the album

is this some sort of elaborate nikki sixx thread? None of this actually happened.

I don't get it. Why does she wear diapers and why is it a big deal?

Diaper fag here, any more diaper pics for my spank bank?

But only if she's above age.

This girl is being bullied IRL because of this place! People showing off that video and sharing her info! She is being humiliated and that needs to stop!
Her name is now officially tied to #pissforequality, she cant get a real job because they can google her name and it leads straight to the video! You people have ruined her entire life

she doesn't. Sup Forums tried #pissforequality, but it didn't really work. So people started posting piss fetish videos to twitter pretending they were people protesting rape. Our very own newfags were the ones who fell for it. OP's girl somewhat looked like one of the girls in the video. These threads are just some samefag, I've seen them popping up for the last couple weeks or so.

Uh, It's her dude. She actually pissed herself in the video

stahp

Shes like 22

>being a liberal feminist
sums it up

It's ok Ivy. we know your secret now. Don't be ashamed

then post the video fagoot

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
its in the OP

that's not her

Unfortunately, that is ivy

zozzle, ok, I'll stop feeding you. I hope these threads work out for you

Cyberbullyng is wrong and for 9gaggers

YUCK...typical of their mental illness...can you imagine the sores on her inner thighs? them facial expressions at the beginning of the video lead me to believe shes one of those cute try hard sluts who never really grew up.

Why the fuck would you let yourself be in that situation. Shut the fucking door for christ sake

If not a trap, I'd still fuck her. Can you tell her this, op? I'm sure that will make the chick feel better

That's gold, fuckin gold!

Is she pissed?

She ruined her entire life. She did it because she's stupid. Being stupid, she could and certainly would ruin her entire life without Sup Forums, like, by jumping off a really tall place or eating bug spray. Are you her dad?

Too bad for the bladder problems.
shes actually a qt

I remember her From Lakewood Highschool!! She's THAT Ivy? WOW Holy shit

My god that is weird

The internet bullied her into a full on life of depression. I care deeply for her and will not stand by and watch her be humiliated this way.

Please dont

>pissforequality
What have I been missing this seems like gold

time to fap

what's her name?

How retarded does that headline read?

Ivy Hernandez

She admits to wearing diapers too

www.infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-Sup Forums-troll-campaign-by-peeing-themselves/

THIS IS FUCKING GOLD

>newfags just now finding out about pissforequality

What is she 5? USE A POTTY AND GROW UP

>cyberbullied
Turn the computer OFF/ This is why no one takes feminists seriously

>number of posters didn't go up
OP, you really need to stop samefagging in these threads. I don't know why this is the thing you've chosen to try to force into a meme, but it's not working.

Im not OP im
i just read the thread and made another post

God damn this seems just like Jessi slaughter.
A fucking attention whore that got attention and now doesn't want it.
IF, and if this isnt b8, if you are trying to help help her. Quit! If you are her mom, dad, brother, sister, ect. you are MAKING THE SITUATION 9000% worse than it could be.
I kind of have a feeling that OP is IVY and she is just making these threads to finger her piss covered pussy to because it gets her off.