I got my cute little Kitten here for all of us to play with Sup Forums. Any ideas?

I got my cute little Kitten here for all of us to play with Sup Forums. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

watches.allisons.org
scamadviser.com/check-website/instwatch.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice stretch marks

show her face

Choke her op

i second that, choke her

too fat, put the kitty down

also don't show her this i'll feel bad

write zebra on her belly because of her stretch marks

Choke her and put a vibrator in her bum. Choke her like u choke your sick

Does she have a feminine penis?

AWFUL SHOOP OP

spread her legs please

another timestamp

>you are probably both too soft to do anything requested anyway

>No tail
>No ears
Not a kitten

spanking.

wont show face
choking is the first request apparently. Takes a while to send the pics though.

i'm afraid not

we might have ears, but hard to show without face

This

Wrap the leash around one of her tits

spank to tears.

Disregard her whimpers and pleas, only stop when the tears start.

>i'm afraid not

stick a household object of decent size in her ass

I'm a frayed knot

Use toys to pleasure her. Take video. Tie her hands up and have your way with her

Seconded

Oh, hello. First id like to say thank you to the men amd women who serve our country so bravely.

Lets see that kittys ass.

Op you can give us a better pic of you choking her, be in front of her put your hands around her throat and give us a pic of that also have her slightly open her mouth

Put your dick in her ear.

seconded

Okay guys make requests that don't get the lard ass OP in the pic

Ye, DICK IN HER EAR

This. But Also Be very rough. Show her who is boss

sharper in pupper

twist her nipple really hard

this

Put dat pussy down

DICK IN EAR
Once you go black, you go deaf

op deliver

Tits

Make her suck her own nipple

Ass it is. We are going to send pics from the Phone now, hopefully works faster

How old and what Country?

what country are you from?

Tits

Let her think about the thrill of showing her face. The fear, the excitement, the humiliation potential.

Shoe on head

Pic of soles?

Dude, so many people wanted dick in the ear.

Deliver

piss on that kitten

good old fashion anal.

DICK IN EAR

>Shoe on head
double dubs command it

I prefer dick in ass

Piss up her nose, like a nettipot. Before you do it whisper in her ear, you know what piss smells like ? Not yet...

>This
Also fish a turd from her butthole

Phone doesn't seem to be faster

dick in ear yo

> 1) Tie her up
> 2) beat the shit outa her
> 3) cum in her eye
> 4) make her take a selfie smiling, preferably still crying

19, Europe

just waiting for actual requests that are not "dick in ear" level

Tongue?

Europe ain't no country

Make her cry!

sharpie in pooper

genius. But yeah, thats as specific as we get.

Shoe on head

Let her lick on her tits...would be great.

Second

OP is gay.

Girl is kinda ugly.

Please kys

I'm with user; OP can't even choke properly

Just another beta male with a power bottom gf

must be Trump posting...

Smack her ass real hard and put some red handprints on there

Ok so your asking for suggestions but all you're going to do is basic fake choking, slapping her ass until it's slightly red, maybe make her pose like shes begging and so forth some vanilla shjt. Don't ask for requests and start this stupid shit unless you actually do some shit vs what you'd do anywah. You already decided on what you would and wouldn't do so fuck off or piss in her nose.

Nederdraad!

blue haired girl stop bashurverse we know this u

Finger n the ass and what country you faggot. XD

Put your penis in her asshole.

Just do it, pal.

Calling this choking

>mfw Ill never be someones kitten because Im a masculine 30 year old male.

feet in pantyhose or socks pls

What the fuck is this garbage thread? They refuse doing anything we ask for, there are practically no pictures.

Sup Forums we shouldn't accept these shit threads.

I'm out (no dick in ear)

Dick in ear is no joke...

Write "rhett" on a piece of paper

SHARPEY IN P-P-P-P-POOOOOPER!

Choke her again. No, really. Don't let go. Once she's unconscious, she's yours. She can't stop you from doing whatever you want. Oral. Anal. Vaginal. Nasal. Grab a knife. Slit her stomach. Fuck the gash. Cum on her organs. Turn her upside down, let a bit of blood run out to keep her asleep (not too much) and bandage it up with what you can. Flay her skin, showing her muscles. Show bones where you can, be careful not to kill her. Cut off her lower jaw. Pour salted lemonade on it until she wakes up. Wait for her to stare at you, crying and screeching to be let out. Cut out those crying eyes. Ears, too. Power drill it all out, and fuck the wounds, cumming in all of them. Get some toys if you don't have enough cum in you, fill with salt after instead of cum. Nose, fingers, feet, what have you. Rip out as much as you can. All she will be at this point is a bloody barely breathing pile of flesh, her only sensory input pure erotic pain. Take the largest penis shaped thing you can find. Put it on the power drill you used for her eyes. Rip into her bleeding asshole. Break her mind as well as her body. Her bloodied half-mouth will be screeching at this point, ignore it and keep drilling. Fuck her eyesockets all the while. Turn her right side up and knock her to the ground, letting her blood and your cum mix with the carpet against her bare skinned flesh. Pound all her holes, new ones included. Use her blood as lube. Piss on her brain through where her ear used to be. Shit on her old mouth area, let her ferment in pain. The next day on, you have a willing, human corpse fleshlight with an unlimited amount of possible holes of varying sizes and tightness for you to use every day. Only once you do this, will she ever truly be yours to use.

need feet. don't care about anything else.

Looks to me like you want to get your kicks with no regard to what user wants. Why so selfish ?
We really need to talk about this relationship. I feel like it's all about you and you don't care about our needs.

Tie her up and make her cum and make her tell you when she's going to cum. Just as she's cuming be ready to too and blow your load all over her face and in her mouth. Then make her swallow it like a good little slave

Too long to read but the first sentence is true op
>choke her again

Yeah, its like, "we wont do anything you request unless you request what we wanted to do anyway".

Fucking gay thread

>Pound all her holes, new ones included.

Kek

Is it true watches at $ 0?

watches.allisons.org

does she wear mascara, if so make it run down her cheeks shits hot. and make her go for a money shot

No, not just choking. The whole thing.

have her stick her finger in your bum, submissive girls hate that.

I dont get what you mean Like the whole thread user because what op posted is not much and totally shit

Nah, OP doesn't deserve to have that kitty

Need to show OP what a real man is

go outside with her and let her fuck another guy

>watches.allisons.org

scamadviser.com/check-website/instwatch.com

its a scam