[email protected]
send it in email here

They go to my high school (17)

bumping

I'm ghijklir on kik

please im already strokin hard to her i need more pics

glasgow girls ?

She's from glasgow

I don't think you need to include the word sluts when starting a Scottish girls thread. They're all slags in a contest with each other to see who can consume the most cum in one life time.

More?

more of them in costume user!

oh she is your sister thats why

Anymore with her hair down? love long hair like that!

More of these two

where is she fae ?

Glasgow

i want to fuck her

More ?

its op sister

Left or right

Which one

Different girl, but she is so hot.

Looks like Amie in the back. Who is certainly not a slut.

Did you get turned down by her and her sister?

Thats not amie

Sister

jesus , she's amazing . You got kik ?

More ? She has an amazing arse

help me find her
her name is jennifer and she is from glasgow

i want to tell you what i would do to her

Anyone who wants more PM me on kik erinmcomish

You look 15 to be honest.

Edinburgh/Glasgow anons? Looking for pics & stories on Tegan Murray

I heard she got BLACKED in magaluf a few years ago

ya mastae eard wrong then m8. Even she wouldn't stoop so low as to fuck one of them niggers m8.

If you really knew her you'd know just how wrong that statement is

Ayrshire, anymore ayrshire girls?

and all I see in that picture is a woman that does not resemble her at all. Are you blind or something m8?

Even our slags here in Scotland don't dare touch niggers, this isn't England you dumb wog.

every guy that came back to their apartment fucked her, there's mountains of pics to prove it and if you can't see that that's the same girl you're a retard

Spot the blue nose. "I voted for Brexit" fag.

>I'm a mess of insecurities

At least her cunt comes with a warning label.

No idea what you are trying to say m8. I am a scottish nationalist though if that's what you are trying to say.

damn how about we let bygones be bygones I'd rather have a wank then argue with a fellow scott

Scotland's in England, right?

Nearly had me there. Enjoy your (you)

can do
don't trigger me

Since here boyfriend left her she's been particularly slutty. Think I should go for it?

probably easy pickings given those nasty stretch marks on her thigh. I'd say go for it my friend.

>tfw you wanna Alba gu brath but the Highlanders r being mean and calling you Sassenach again

:^(

Tell me this isn't just gagging for it. No one wears a dress like this unless they're expecting to get fucked.

I'll be disappointed in you if you don't at least feel
up those tits.

What backwater dump do you live in that the women don't dress well?

Let me guess, the Midwest, where people wear sweats and running shoes around in public. And grown men still wear kakhis, a baseball cap, knee length shorts, sunglasses, goatees, and tuck their shirt into their shorts.

Giving the Slavs a run for their money in the "I'm so trashy I don't even know how to fucking dress myself" competition.

Nah I think that's a normal dress, a wee slutty yes, but not too overbearing.

not that user but you realise we are in a Scottish thread right? I don't know if you amerilards dress like that but I'd say most Scottish dress well.

Figured an American slumlord snuck in

I was mates with her ex and he showed us a few pictures. I wish I'd managed to get copies.

Maybe it's by comparison. I mostly see her in
the frumpiest costumes these days.

>dressing like a whore is normal

in the future, when your daughter literally fucks her dozen boyfriends in her room upstairs while you and your wife are both home with her younger siblings, don't say sane people didn't warn you that the slippery slope was real.

Are they as nice as I think they are?

Quite young too. If you do not know what Blue Nose means.

Blue Nose, Rangers Fan, Royalist, Pro-British.

No Scottish Nationalists are racist like yourself.

Just sayin'

Have you talked to your mate bout it then ? Most of me mates do not give a damn if I end up fucking one of their exes.

Not Mexico that's for sure. Those girls don't leave the house to go get the mail without fully done makeup and hair and something damn good looking to wear on. Same as France, out of decency and respect for others, you wouldn't force your unkempt visage upon others, and out of common human decency, you make an effort to dress to compliment, not detract from the scene. Going out without looking like this is unthinkable. And they expect as much from men, so don't think you're getting off easy.

They

>No Scottish Nationalists are racist like yourself.
KEK. Spotted the ameritard.
Yes the majority of scottish just like in the rest of Europe pretend not to be racist, but most of us do not like foreigners. We can barely stand the british what makes you think we instead want some fucking nigerians here? fuck off with your cuckoldry you fucking american.

>when the SNP is funded by the pro ZOG EU but Scots don't wanna be racist like those evil fascists who want Scotland to be Scotland

>when the Scots fight off the Roman fucking empire til the last days but EU gibs make any sort of true nationalism drowned out by the EU's mulatto imperialism

The meme is real. The good Scots did go to Ireland and America. Damn son.

>Disgusting Pict squaws from the frigid wastes north of the wall

Back north of the wall they go.

She definitely uses a push up but yeah, they're banging. I wanted to fuck her before then but still. I want to fuck her every hole so hard.

What would you do to her?

We're not talking at the minute. Unrelated disagreement.

>Having even a minimal amount of self-respect and dignity in your appearance means you're a whore

Have fun in prison when the beating you give your daughters to whip the devil out of them gives you a bomber and they see it you fucked up medieval Mennonite literal retard.

It's never too late. One day we will make our ancestors proud again and we will take our Scotland back from the EU and the Brits.

Whatever you say nedo. How is buckfast alley today?

Not American, in North Lanarkshire, get wrecked son.

Only Neds, Rangers fans, and some pro-English in Aberdeen/Edinburgh are racist as fuck, and they only comprise about 1-2% of the population of Scots.

The rest are not fucktards like yourself, bawjaws.

>Yes the majority of scottish

Scots, not scottish. Fucking ned.

>wearing a skank dress = having self respect

what you accept in a wife, your daughters will do 2x as much.

Welcome to being a literal cuckold. You have no idea how degenerated your urban hive of dopamine addicted subhumans is.

>inb4 I don't want kids

well in that case you have literally no say in what direction civilization goes, seeing how you're cheering from the sideline.

:)

the fuck are you pair o cunts on aboot?
ye hink we're fucking white, ye dicks?