Lol ask someone who goes on drive by shootings and brings in megatons of fucking cocaine and xanax and the chicago...

Lol ask someone who goes on drive by shootings and brings in megatons of fucking cocaine and xanax and the chicago police are fucking terrified of anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw

How much do you make a year? Do you work with the police at all?

Why are you a nigger?

Chicago police will make you their bitch , eventually

A shit ton boii

Of course I do. But its more like they work for me in putting away all my competition on the streets in jail so im the only one dealing.

Why are you a homosex? Were you born a homosex? Did your dad or brother homosex you and you turned into a homosex? Did you see a homosex and get really homosex at the homosex and then homosex your brother who homosexed you and now your homosex together? Is your mom a homosex?

>bbdo
Dumbfag can't even spell

They wont actually. My friend's dad is a detective so im set to do pretty much anything i want

So you suck his dick?

How much cum do you swallow?

Do you ever tire of wiping the santorum from your face?

Do you have the faggy Chicago accent that sounds like someone is stuffing you with sausage all day?

Why don't you do us all a favor and put a gun in your mouth?

No, i give his daughter a cut of the proceeds usually in the form of drugs

Chicago ex-gang member here from Insane Deuces...this guy isn't even from Chicago, there's no such thing as bloods here. Shit bait

Do you ever consider killing yourself? Because, that's all you area good for. Suicide. Literally no one lives you. You will day e Aline covered in your own piss and shit. No one will remember you. No one will care when you're dead. Just kill yourself now

>gang banging in Chicago
>gonna be dead by the time you are 20
good luck faggot

Aka you guzzle his cum

Lol ask someone who has fucked every single female organism in the world and several other planets a couple light-years away anything oh yeah and my dad would for Nintendo

If you make that much money, why haven't you payed anyone to cut off that greasy ugly hair and pubes off of your chin and upper lip?

So your friends father is a detective who puts away competition for you because you give his daughter drugs? That sounds 100% legit...kys u lyin fgt

The fairy is some street fag trying to cover for all the blowbangs he has been in. Most likely gets a dollar a bj

He gets a dollar a blowjob. If he didn't gave the hair it would be mere pennies

by the way, I think you're doing the gay ass little "blood" sign wrong. You aren't even making the "d" with your fingers.

Because he's a fucking queer

This thread is yours now. Share your most brutal gang story.

This guy guzzkes cum for a living

i had to be gang banged in order to get in

Yeah I dont really do that, my competition does after my cop puppets put them in jail.

No but my obese father who looks like a nigger oposum thats lived in chicago his whole life has.

Lol why dont you come here and say that in front of one of my cop buddies?

Nigger, i never said Im a blood. youre obviously fake because you dont know what the fuck is going on with chicago's gang problem here.

Lol learn to speel

Lol because im less suspecting

Well she puts in the good word for me

You wont be talking when i order my cop puppets to break your fucking hand while you jerk off lol

>guzzkes

Spell*

That guy is also a ducking queer. Gangbangers don't know how to use computers. Let Aline type. Let alone know what Sup Forums is.

Fuck these nigger faggots.

That's a shitty story. Where's the blog and guts?

Shut the fuck up queer.

your trying too hard bud.

How much a bar

Either a fag, a nigger, or a spic. Either way you should have your head bashed in with a pipe.

on tumblr

I'm just saying, man. For someone who is willing to rep the bloods like that, you would think you would know how to properly do it. You literally fucking spelled "bloob".

Do you feel lucky Hank Voight isn't real?

The cop buddies you suck off? Yeah,they would be sad their living blowjob machine would kill himself. Then again how much semen can you suck down before you realize a bullet in your head is the only thing you could ever accomplish that would be note worthy.

Foh you're probably some wannabe generic king claimed cause you're cousins in it lmao what division were you last in at county and with who and when

You won't be talking shit after I rape you and piss in your mouth

I suspect you take in the ass. So less suspecting you're a gangbanger and more suspecting you're a gangbang recipient.

the fuck kind of sentence is this?

Old bait, and the cpd being terrified of some random kid on Sup Forums? Lol everyone knows they're the biggest gang out here. They'll pick you up and take you to a abandoned lot or alley to give you a PHD just for looking at them funny

Little bitch detected

He's holding up an extra finger
Blood sign fail

It's called the silos. Beat your ass.

Hank Voight will get you OP. Watch out

That's one badass mofo...on tv