What Fidget Spinner are you running Sup Forums?

What Fidget Spinner are you running Sup Forums?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-M0wTcBuij0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This cheap shitter until I decide on a more expensive one

Quite the douchebag starter kit there

it's only missing the fedora

Implying he isn't wearing one already

none now, I just ordered mine. hope it comes soon

and the bottle of mountain dew

tru

Lol I have one of those kangertech top evods as well. Not bad for 10 bucks

>smok stick

It's a smok stick v8 + baby beast tank. Kanger a shit.

Yes I do smonk wed

where is the best place to buy a fidget spinner?

Looks exactly like the one I got for ten dollars. Looks like you got ripped famalam

I hate being reminded that people like this exist

Deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-M0wTcBuij0

don't you know that these things are dangerous?!

GO

That's so cool user, where did you buy it?
Please can you post the other side, with some more of your obnoxious duchy possessions?

Where do I get one of these autistic little things? I want one, despite myself.

None because I'm not autistic

You go to your nearest box store, walk up to the cashier, insert your thumb up your ass so they instantly know you're a huge faggot, and they'll bring out a box of them for you to browse.

lol this got me

fuck i hate spinners

hahahaha perfect. thanks for the laughs

That the mini v8?

Yep

Nice just used my friend has one and brought it over it gives good clouds for being a mini

I mean, it doesn't really matter what it looks like. You can make your honda look exactly like a ferrari if you try hard enough but it's still a shit car inside

you work out but do you fidget spin???

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell three of my highest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited edition Triple Dragon Deluxe™ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put them on the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own-well being to defend not just my passion, but my life.

Just accept that you got ripped. Off

Getting this upset over someone dissing your vape.... Lol what an autistic faggot

It's not the fidget spinner I deserve, but it's the fidget spinner I need right now.

The Deep Web. Same site that sell finger boxes.

what r finger boxes doe?

>doe
Drink bleach.

triple spinner with the 4.1 firmware

what if the earth is just one big fidget spinner?

fuck off normie stain

I don't understand this fad. Looks like something that would have been cool in elementary school.

You can also have a Honda that goes faster than a Ferrari.
If you're driving it.
The driver is still s giant douche.

why did i lose to this
this isn't even a ylyl thread

None, I'm not autistic.

your_mom.jpg

Because you're an autist that clicks on ylyl threads to begin with?

>What Fidget Spinner are you running

Are you fucking kidding me?

Why are these even a thing?

No. What you running, fam?

This fucker here

Nice

need to disown my brother for getting a fidget spinner

one of these in the rare "ugly sweatervest" print

>underrated trips are underrated

is this for ADD?

it used to be but then normalfags wanted to play during class too

ADD, ADHD, Autism, focus, boredom, for the fad, for kids, etc. People of all sorts are into it now that it's caught on as a fad. Kinda curious about them, myself.

They look stupid but they're well made.. They fucking spin forever and they're heavy so you get some gyroscope action. They're surprisingly fun to fuck around with for a minute or two when you're bored and you keep picking them up.

If they weren't so well made it would be different

Was just wondering, I wouldn't have time as I have a job... and a life. so not sure why someone would use one.
For me its, wake up, drive to work, work, drive home, be with my family, go to sleep.

I used my nephew's fidget spinner the other night and found it extremely distracting.
I was diagnosed with ADD and if I used one of these in class nothing would be able to filter through my head.

those are rocker arms for a ...small block chevy?

None, because im a fucking adult.

GTFO NORMIE

Fidget spinners are dumb. I own a couple and never use them because it's exactly as dumb and pointless as it first appears. They look kinda interesting and the variety has made them look somewhat desirable, but It's a dumb fad that makes no sense, and I say that as someone who vapes.

Get a coin, learn to do the knuckle trick, that'll occupy you better, or get those cube magnets they are much better to fiddle with.

I will not be impressed with fidget spinners until I see people start making badass looking original beyblade attack ring fidget spinners.

this

i hadn't heard of these things until the company COO gave me one before our weekly manager's meeting. apparently everyone had noticed that i spend the entire meeting taking apart and reassembling my pen every week.

i'm the IT manager - go figure.

>They're really dumb and people who use them are stupid but I own several.

hey listen here\, I dont wanna see any of this here again or ill turn it on you ya hear?

IS this how you kids use these things??

What are they pointing at?

lol "adult"

Jesus

>spinners
>vaping
All habits are dumb.
You should consider joining the only true faith: Puritanism.

Yeah I bought one because I was curious. It broke quickly (and it was expensive as fuck too), I bought another, fixed the first one. I now have two of them and they both suck.

It's called the Bellamy salute. Learn how to be a patriot.

to all fidgetbros. be strong, i know some of you can't afford spinners right now so this one is for all you. all my poor bros that needs spinners, stand up!!

EVERBODY COME UP ITS TIME TO THROW IT DOWN WELCOME TO THE SPACE JAM! ALRIGHT!!!

FUCK.
THE.
FUCK.
OFF.

eghad, they all look inbred.

> and probably all have fidget spinners

Spinners aren't a habit though, they're meant to occupy you fingers while you do something else. I'm just saying, as someone who has pretty bad ADHD, it doesn't cut it. Vaping is kind of my fix for oral fixation and my nicotine addiction from years of smoking, it's a net positive in my life compared to smoking. I like to occupy my hand but spinners are dedicated for fidgeting and yet don't cut. Magnets, pen (spinning), kneaded erasers, a coin, my penis are all way better alternatives.

weirdo

abso-fucking-lootly, user

10 points to Gryffindor

fuck yeah

because they are user. don't you know that?

Love you lololol

Its to keep yourself from sucking dick

What do good clouds do compared to bad clouds

> Its to keep yourself from sucking dick
not working too well, eh?

have you tried one yet?...You really should it's a rush

nope not really, eating a nice fat cock while watching the end of the nascar race

This shit needs to end.

>one axis
You're all plebs.

Hook line and sinker boys!

Quick she's getting away.

Those are definitely not OEM. Probably performance?

I love my fidget spinner. Ever since I started spinning I've been able to concentrate better, I have more confidence, and most importantly I have seen significantly accelerated progress in the restoration of my foreskin. I had tried every conceivable device, stretching routine, and pill on the market but to no avail. I was at my lowest of lows and had contemplated suicide on numerous occasions. But that was all before i discovered this new way of living. The Fidget Spinner life. Frequent use of my fidget spinner and nightly sessions of visualizing my foreskin growing longer have yielded the results I so desperately craved. I expect to be able to pull my foreskin over the edge of my glan by early 2018! Thank you Fidget Spinner. Thanks to you and the support of the spinning community I would have never made it this far

i am not curently running an autism cool down device. as my hamburgers of the ass is managed by other means

>'m the IT manager - go figure.

I don't get it.