I am gonna be moving to Tennessee soon. Anybody from Tennessee here and have any pro tips for the state?

I am gonna be moving to Tennessee soon. Anybody from Tennessee here and have any pro tips for the state?

Pic unrelated/payment for good stuff

Tennessee sucks; terrible place to live. The smoky mountains are beautiful though

Only place I have ever lived. Cost of living is cheap here. Lots of outdoors stuff to do. Most people here are penny pinchers.

There is good food everywhere though. You just have to know where to look. Education sucks.

I am from a desert so the trees and water will be new. So planning to look at the outdoor stuff. nice to know its cheaper cost of living

A ton of people you meet will be very religious. Also the Tennessee vols football team is seen as a pantheon of gods.

Pleb tier compared to Texas teams though, but still god tier amongst others. Though Tennessee does have some of the best individual players. Nothing to do there but fuck pigs,play football, shoot guns, and shoot up Heron. Merrriccaaaa fucks yeah.

Great place. Memphis is full of good food, good concerts, but too many niggers. I live an hour away from Memphis in a nice rural area, so I get the nice outdoors where you can almost do whatever you want, and I can go to the big city. If you move here buy a gun. Guns are symbols of social status around here.

Tons of people here hike and camp all the time. Rafting and cave exploring are pretty big too.

Cool, I love food. And since I am an adult, the education system doesn't bother me to much.

where you going is the real question. What part are you goin to?

If the pigs are just fat chicks, I have dropped pretty low so meh, if they are real pigs... I got nothing else going for me.

Well there it can be both /bro. The pigs just won't pester you and try to follow you around afterward like a fat chick will.

i live in knoxville, my advice is to move somewhere else

I will be on the other side of the state, but thanks for the nigger alert. Got plenty of guns, hoping to scoop up more since the cost of living is lower.

Why do you not like Knoxville?

not from tennessee... but I've been to the smoky mountains a few times. Would highly recommend even if you're not a hiker... good chance it would turn you into a hiker.

Pretty close to Nashville. Little to the east.

West Tennessee/East Tennessee might as well be two different states.

East, White stronghold, backwards as fuck, poverty high, pay low, very dumb, every other person has a pill habit, etc

West is like Mississippi. Shitty, crime, hot, dindus everywhere, and bbq.

All the cities have a decent black population. East Knoxville is nothing but black. South is poor whites. West is rich whites. Not a whole lot happens in the north.

True the mountains are where it's at there. Fuck all major cities they are quickly getting infested with nigger scum and beaners. Slowly but surely Tennessee will be infected just like Texas. I don't consider beaners the problem though they like to work and provide good coke unlike Blacks which well we all know...

Ayye im not the only mother fucker from knox vegas on here

East sounds pretty sweet. Prefer to stay away from the dindus, especially with cops being more afraid to shoot them recently.

What part of Knox you hail from I'm a knoxvillefag too

In Tennessee they still aren't afraid to shoot bro. No worries they will dust niggers still there. Gotta love the south.

>knoxvegas
Sounds like you're either from right outside Knox or Farragut faggot

I'm from and maintain a home in East Tennessee.

Come wealthy. Unless you have some marketable skill in manufacturing, you wont thrive here. If you are wealthy, its a wonderful place to be. Just dont interact with the public and get land around a 5 to 10 minute drive from any decent sized city, aside from Kingsport. Its a shithole.

Who is girl in OP

More like im from south knox

You probably want a lobotomy before you go, to lower your IQ so you can fit in. The state bird is something dead along the highway and the state sport is an oxycontin/methedrine speedball. The age of consent is 6, but only if you are a blood relation.

Second the pills. They are the drug of choice for the whole population besides college kids that just smoke weed.

I just saved it for the spankbank, I sadly don't know.

Its not oxycontin anymore retard its opana now

Not the other user but I just moved out of south Knox.

I dont care if Billy Bob Meth Mouth takes enough hillbilly heroin to stop his fucking heart, I just dont want him to bother me for money, or try to steal my shit out of sheds. I've had issues with thieves. Generally well placed rounds run them off property pretty quick and I wont have any issues for a few years. Its getting to the point where next time it happens, I want to shoot to kill but I dont want to go through the legal system. Thats the other problem with living in the mountains. You are responsible for your own policing essentially.

I have lived my entire life in nashville. Do yourself a favor and take some of the historical tours of nashville. We have so many people moving here from places like CA that don't take the time to learn about our culture and history. Then wonder why everyone hates them.

Go to the Tootsies Orchid Lounge and ask for a Straight Salad Dressing. Just say "I want a Straight Salad Dressing" Unlocks the secret menu with lots of awesome drinks, and cheap too.

My girlfriend's dad had his tracker stolen.

Will do. I am coming from AZ, so I like to think we aren't as douchy as CA

They've never successfully gotten anything from me because Im up late, motion lights everywhere, and also motion activate IR cameras send me notifications.

you should be fine. Its the CA people who are like you should be like us, and the natives are like fuck you, you came to our town. That being said though I make a shitton of money off them,

Yeah I am going to have to agree with you on that. Most of the poeple I know that are on pills are really young high school kids they just take it from their families.

Nice! Why are you up so late?

Exactly this.

Cheap cost of living. A handful of cool cities. NE TN is the best part of TN. Most young people here drink a lot.