Hey /b I masturbated to this picture 3 times today in the last 2 hours I kept on thinking about raping her shithole as...

Hey /b I masturbated to this picture 3 times today in the last 2 hours I kept on thinking about raping her shithole as she cries of pain and fucking the other girls mouth to clean the dirty scent and the shit off my cock out of that whores asshole wtf is wrong with me?

A lot

You're pretty fucking weird bro I'm about to have a wank to it too though

i'd love to dig in her shit hole too dude idk about all that though

I think it's the calvin klein panties

Are you by any means a glow in the dark CIA nigger? if so that explains everything.

she has a stupid fucking tattoo that screams of a distant relationship with her father and that is not very attractive to me

That's pretty hot OP you should > I'd love to fuck her queef hole too

I'm pretty sure it made the faggot masturbate thinking about raping her ''shithole'' with hate even harder

that's a very hot pic OP I feel like biting the meat off of her succulent ass

Mmmmm girls mooning is the hottest thing ever especially if they're underaged stinky tight underaged buttholes mmmmmm

kys stupid faggot

I just get upset because I find tattoos to be really really unattractive and when I see a pretty girl that has tattoos I mostly assume that her dumbass tattoo is a reflection of her poor relationship with her parent(s) or otherwise some kind of fashion statement. either way they do nothing for me

That's pretty fucking retarded of you though, you dislike tattoos some find the artistic enjoy them it doesn't mean that they're unstable and they reflect something bro, now on the other hand the pictures she took highly suggests that you shouldn't blame it on that poor butterfly on her.
Oh also
>either way they do nothing for me
They sure seem to fucking bother you beloved.

That nice fuckable shitting machine and you spot that tattoo what a fagget

''shitting machine'' keklol

I wish I could bend that broad over somehow and make her poke her own asshole with that huge nose I'm sure she'd be able to gape herself.

when someone says "x does nothing for me" is a general statement user meaning that I am uninterested and not impressed. her butterfly tattoo is not artistic, it is unoriginal and not meaningful either (unless she really realllly LOVES butterflies lol?) and they almost definitely scream of a strained relationship in her personal life. she commits to shitty "body art" because she cannot or will not commit to anything that is actually meaningful in her life.
the only other option available is that it is a fashion statement and that she wants people to like her unoriginal butterfly and I don't feel like entertaining such a notion

I didn't even read everything you just wrote back bud, let me tell you something, I understand what you meant by ''it does nothing for you'' it doesn't take a genius too you know? what I meant is it was pointless of you pointing that shit out since you don't give a shit about them anyways you sure love bitching about them alot oh and also I said tattoos in general people might find them artistic not her shitty butterfly one, have a good day and stop being an asshole I'm sure you're a nice guy, bless.

>I didn't even read everything you just wrote back bud, let me tell you something
yeah I stopped here too. fuck yourself you dumn hipster faggot go get a cool tattoo of a shark bite that shows exposed ribs bro that would be HELLA TIGHT bro seriously

I just got my forehead tattoo finished what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

why are you so triggered pussy? he's just poking at your autism no need to reveal it.

>I just got my forehead tattoo finished
was it on your dickforehead? did you get a tattoo of a penis where your vagina actually is? nice tactic that will really trick all the bois.

>inb4 replying to pasta

>triggered
>pussy
>autism
how many buzzwords can fit in one post? give me another real quick

I just came to it too OP thanks that's a pretty hot pic I was thinking about sniffing her asshole while her friend and her laugh at me and humiliate me though.

R ya focken stupid or something?

it would make me stroke one too if she took a shit in the sink it's not hot like this

I can be the dumbest asshole in my whole city but if I don't have a fucking ridiculous permanent inkmark of a butterfly on my arm I can live with myself

ok dude we get it you hate tats now post some pictures of young girls mooning or gtfo

agreed
post moar

You should get Autismus tatted on you that would be pretty creative.

bump 4 moar

You've been standing up this whole bus ride I'm starting to feel bad for you, why won't you have a seat :)

No thankjew I'm good here.

Kek you made me laugh while masturbating you fucking retard