I'm hungry and want some pizza! please pay first! 425 Webster Road Glade Hill Virginia 24092 more pics after pizza...

I'm hungry and want some pizza! please pay first! 425 Webster Road Glade Hill Virginia 24092 more pics after pizza contribution!!

No thank you.

it's 3 am on a sunday night. that place is in moonshine bumfuck.... not a single pizza place within 50 miles is open.

here's another to hold everyone over until I get some pizza! and then I'll tell you how to contact me!

still want a Snapchat?

Do they do home deliveries of Ultra Slim Fast in your area?

here's some more! if you require a telephone number just tell me!

>whoring yourself out for a pizza

W E W L A D

Yeah, she should try eating air.

this one doesn't even require cropping my face!! if anyone wants the number just ask!

on the house fellas!!

You post a decent full view of your titties hanging free as you stand up and an email where i can contact you or wtf ever and I'll buy you a goddamn pizza. WTF place is even open? you should know. i'll need to know that.

send me a few snaps please! I'm lonely!!

>not realizing this is just shaming a pig

>not realizing I'm just trying to see this bitches tits whether its her or not.

>never was gonna buy anybody but myself pizza

540. 892. 0140 Cole sent ya!!

post results boi

fuck off >Cole

eat a fucking dick. I was never going to call this bitch. i just wanted to see disgusting fat girl titties.

good enough?

she sends them! just a simple text!

shit, if this was a real girl I'd come over and make you dinner and desert and feed it too you, as long as you let me stuff my cock into your little asshole and make all those rolls bounce.

cole, lemme real talk you. I'm not retarded. its 3:19am where she is isnt it? That bitch isnt up and she wont send nudes. You obviously have nudes so send a titty picture you fucking douche canoe.

Show your pussy

text me to find out! my names cheyenne!

she's up! call and find out!

>this pathetic personal army request
>people are actually falling for it

Fucking morons

LMAF are you in fredricksburg?

>text me!
>she's up!

You're so obvious at samefagging stop trying to pretend to be her and then another user

>g
i smell a feminist....and unwashed sweat areas...

clearly if you can read you dumb mexican there is NOBODY falling for this.

I'll be waiting for my pizza! text me if you want! 540. 892. 0140.

THIS.

The jig is up cole you dumb fuck. Post her tits and I'll call her from my skype number.

540 is the area code...but you don't need pizza, you need a treadmill

There are people who think op is the girl in question obviously these permavirgins are falling for it so they can pretend to have some kind of female interaction

you can be my litlle kitten

she's in the 540 area. 540. 892. 0140.

see

Come on bitch, I did that joke better first.

Judging from the first pic i'd wager she's in several area codes at once.

>make a cliche joke
>nobody responds to it
>someone makes another cliche joke
>I DID IT FIRST I DID IT BETTER FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Autism

Your post literally replied to another post making a fat joke so no, you didn't do it first or better

I can't believe OP was desperate enough to fuck that thing. God he must be one sad little man.

Somebody post some results

How is michelle or Holly

I like how bitches think they deserve something for showing their fat sacks. Dumb fuckin cunts.

Have you seen the threads where fat girls post pics? Losers come out of the woodwork praising them and wanting their private info, fat chicks can definitely get shit for posting their tits here.

Yep third wave right there you can tell by the glasses and rolls

Omg cheyenne How is paul melvin

You're on this board and SPECIFICALLY this thread and you're making jokes about my autism? lol

Cheyenne T?

>little

Take requests and we'll see about pizza.

we've got a winner!!!

Someone feed her so we can see tits

Why don't you do it

her town is literally in the OP. It's BFE outside of roanoke. I may have been through her town before... at least I've been to Rocky Mount

>I may have been through her town before... at least I've been to Rocky Mount

Nobody gives a fuck where you've visited in your boring ass life

I actually know some of her friends. Not hard to find info on her. Also she has seen me around here's a hint Liam

>i know her friends and have info on her
>but im not gonna post any of it

if you aren't gonna post proof or peoples social medias don't post all fucktard

I'm American. Nighttime international Sup Forums users treasure all posts from Americans at this hour.

Fucking cuck

your to fat you dont need a pizza

>timestamp

Looked familiar.

Bitch reply to yo snap

Best I can do is a salad.

>I'm hungry and want some pizza!

You don't need pizza. You need a treadmill.

>how to contact me!

How to forget your fat body.