What first lady do I look the most like?

What first lady do I look the most like?

Post tits or GTFO

Julia Dent Grant.

i.e. you're fucking ugly

k thx lol

Thomas Jefferson's slave mistress, who he raped on a regular basis.

Nearly the same hand position and everything.

Similar eyes, similar nose. It's actually quite a decent resemblance

Fat/10

Those cheeks don't lie, you're a porker

You look a LOT like my ex-wife. When she was younger and perhaps just a little prettier than she was.

Thanks for the memories.

wot.jpeg
eh
you're welcome?

>i.e. you're fucking ugly

No, she's actually quite striking. Perfect mouth, excellent lines and spacing. She is classically beautiful and she will age well. Whoever she is, she's fortunate.

I was also going to point that out.

tits or gtfo, OP. or just gtfo

Nigger what?

well at 34 33 42 I guess yur right sir
been exercisin tho
oh well

Why would you come to Sup Forums for this?

I want to have unprotected sex with aliens, reptilians and maybe other races etc, but I don't want to become pregnant. Wtf do I do? Not wanting to carry a weird creature thing inside of my uterus for 9 months or whatever gestation period their species may develop in.

That's not how pregnancy works...

meant to make anew post for this but I'm a tard and it became a comment. Oh well, guess ill get answers here. and I don't want to find out "how it works" not keen on having children.

use a birth control pill that prevents ovulation. if no eggs come out, no sperm can fertilize the egg.

enjoy your lizard fucking

not on it
hm
might not be able to get it
>I'm 14 so a teen alien mom isn't ideal

find a guy who's had a vasectomy. typically they will be a lot older than you. but they may also have access to costumes, etc. who knows

I have a politician/old guy fetish I guess
kept shit posting on imgur about it
George Bush is cute as fuck man

those old politicians are in close with the reptilians. you are on the right track

Jackie NO

Had a sex dream with Dick Cheney once.
Heard Georgie had a vasectomy :)
Plus I'm pretty sure their spern production si almost non-existent since they are in their 70s

wot
I dont look like jackie kennedy at all
ur wrong kiddo

Why ask a random then you fuckin deadbeat..