What is Sup Forums's exotic dream car?

What is Sup Forums's exotic dream car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sbsncl2fXtg
youtu.be/M2P8dASjMDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ford GT 2017

I like the new Ford Gt.. but i hate that backend.

Reminds me of this guy.

I don't have a driver's license

There for you don't have a dream car in mind?

Bentley Continental GT speed 2017 black edition

The 2008-2012 Audi Q7 V12 6.0 TDi
not joking a V12 6 Liter Diesel Engine.

I just want a gtr r35 or even a 370z nismo
my family has a nice story with nissan

Audi RS6 Performance

I've owned a r32 gtr amazing cars, I'd still pick that year over any other year of the, I've owned 2 s13's 1 s14 and 1 s15 then the the was last owned. So what's the story

I don't dream about cars, so none.

Cars are just a method of getting from point A to point B, no more, no less.

A true dream car is rare, limited production. Not some fag Benz or gt3

Pagani Zonda Revolucion with the black and blue carbon fiber.

Fuck off, you sound like a douche who cannot afford anything but a Kia Rio.
Enjoy your bike lance Armstrong.
And dick in your mouth

The Gt3 Rs IS an exotic car... idk about the Gt3 but.. 3000 Gt3's where made in 2016, and only about about 1/3 of those 3000 Gt3's where an Rs.

Coming in about the price of 240k

The Ferrari 488 made about 4000 or more in 2016.. coming in at the price tag of 310k

So yea, the Gt3 "RS" IS . considered an exotic, even if it's not a in your face kinda exotic like a Ferrari or Lambo.

>you sound like a douche who cannot afford anything but a Kia Rio.
I could buy just about anything except for the cars that get into the million dollar range. I just don't see the point.

The people who obsess over these things are the douchebags.

All I'm saying is, dreaming of a mass produced car, like the gt3 or gt3rs is like dreaming of a Honda civic.

If you want one, it's out there. Anyone with true taste in cars can spot a real dream car.

There's gundams, and then there is zakus.

for people with low self esteem and/or inadequacy issues cars are extremely important tool for defining their identity. They intrinsically link their self-esteem to their vehicle.

Sure guy, what kinda of flavor do you have in your vape?

Ultima GTR. The only super car that is affordable and can compete with the million dollar super car.

Koenigsegg master race.

Turnip
youtu.be/sbsncl2fXtg

New York fag detected.

Hey, you smell harbage outside?

Enjoy the subway, fag

what is that thing in that picture?
did a robot throw up?
that;s the ugliest fucking thing i've ever seen.

I don't vape either.

Sounds about right.

I have two cars, and both could get into the million mile range. Mercedes 300D that's currently at 450k, and my ford 6.0 with bullet proof mods.

Diesels are much more likely to get millions of miles. Sports cars will never get millions of miles unless you have a team of mechanics working on it daily.

1980 VW Rabbit pickup turbodiesel

10 speed detected

You have something in common with all homeless niggers.

Enjoy that bicycle.

You seem confused. I live on my far I have three vehicles. One truck, one car for travel, and one vintage project car that I work on and drive occasionally.

You're still a faggot if you're obsessed cars.

It's quite fast, the aero keeps it stick to the ground.

Because it's actually fast

Sorry, it's called a douche flute I forgot

But the thing is.. is that it's NOT massed produced. There has been more Ferraris made then the Gt3 rs.. like the info is there on the internet for you to read, it's not hidden info.

I wouldn't consider the Gt3 Rs to be considered a hyper exotic like a Koenigsegg Or a Pagani... but it's still an exotic. You do understand... right?

Lambo Hurricans And Ferrari 488's and Gt3 Rs are all in the same kinda category.. Price wise.

Also i think i should mention that the Porsche Gt3 Rs is going to only appreciate in value.. unlike the 488 and Hurrican.

Call it whatever you like, I don't have one.

Russian detected

Mercedes 300D Turbo is one car that I really really want cuz I've been obsessed with Diesels ever since I've owned my 2003 Volkswagen Golf TDI that has injectors and a chip. This thing HAULS ass from take off but dies out quickly because of the low revving Diesel engines. I helped built someones exhaust system for their G-Wagon that had a 300DT swap in it and he put on a massive turbo. Probably one of the best diesel motors for swapping into anything. Considering getting the 300Dt just to have fuck around with and do a manual swap. Id want to swap that motor into a Toyota truck or something because I have a love for toyota trucks and we never got the Diesel Hilux here so best alternative option would be that mercedes 300Dt motor swap :P

You though I cared?

Sorry I don't.

U mad bro? Flustered at the fact that people can own cars without giving a shit about them?

So buy one, you sound ready.
You don't need my approval

I don't have that kinda money you faggot. And if i did i wouldn't drop 240k on a car, i'd put that into a house

Only wise answer...
Enjoy the car for some months, then sell it (because you don't have the money for keeping it) and buy all the cars you ever wanted. Twice.

Christian is a new prophet

Checked

Hey when people don't care about them they get more fucked up, then I make more money because they where retarded and let it go for so long.

You would be surprised at the simple shit that cost people thousands.

They day and bitch but it's always the same. The max out the card to pay for repairs. Or daddy pays up for some spoiled faggot worthless kid.

240000 buys a shityy house

Fuck off, you can buy a nice house for 240k only a spoiled faggot such as your self would consider it the be a shitty house.

There's a difference between not giving a shit about cars and not taking care of your shit, if you know what I mean.

any car ever
>Original Martini Delta s4

Hypercar
>Porche 918 Spyder

Maybe soon, someday.TM
>2017 Porche 718 Boxter S

I'm not even Porche fanboy, those are first porches I actually like, it's just both are actually fucking amazing

Oh yea? let's see your house then.

Pic related

>It's your house

Used house, used car, used wife, used life

I sit here
In my new used house
Getting hella cucked

Like my haiku?

99.9% sure you're a nigger who stole a computer and is shit posting on Sup Forums

I live in a space ship, it's hard to take a good picture

>I live at my mom's house so it's hard to take a good picture

It's cool bro.

ftfy

go on...

My mom's house is sweet, I wish I still lived there.

Porsche 964.

How's being gay working out for you?

%triforce

Saleen S7

Sounds like a wild animal. Non of that pussy euro exhaust.

youtu.be/M2P8dASjMDM

Parking just the way I'd expect the owner of that car to park.

McLaren f1 LM

I bet you are too fat to even be able to ride a bicycle. Stay mad fatty

I got a dream garage, you cant handle everything with one vehicle...
-commuter/all around
2009-2010 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagon
-long distance/highway
E60? bmw 545xi wagon
-truck
2003 ford f350 7.3 crew cab longbed
-affordable fun
2003 Audi RS6 in dark blue
-100k+
2016 Audi A8L, 4.0, black with black and brown interior. Fully loaded.

Porsches are shit

well fuck you

give it a few more months and It should be worth around $80-120k. I'd get it if I had the money.

Aston DB9. Drove one twice and now I'm hooked and dangerously attracted to people selling them for $45k that I don't have.

Hm... Could always get the older DB's. not the same, but if you want an aston

still shit

I've driven a 993 turbo. It's far from it

You weren't, at the time

Last time was about three weeks ago

I really don't care about anything other than that joke going totally over your retarded head

Morgan Aero 8

That's not a haiku

Jaguar XJ220

>name your car XJ220 after its top speed of 220 mph
>never reach top speed of 220 mph

just Jaguar things

It's still fucking sexy af through

Oh fuck. Sorry mate.

Weirdly, a lot of those are MORE expensive. Not as many were made. And the DB7 is just a XJS in a dress. At least enough of the DB9 were made that $45k is a reasonable deal, all things considered. They were $150k or so new.

>XJ212
But I love it for some reason

Planning to get this soon if all goes well currently driving a 2012 model

What about XJ220S? Those were clocked at 228mph.

Also it fixes many problems of 220, it has no power steering or brakes so everything in it works like in an old truck.
220S is half a tonne lighter (and today lambo is happy when they cut 40kg) so steering is not that terrible, and brakes can actually stop it.

It's nowhere as sexy in my opinnion through

Faggot.

Because fuck you, thats why

As much as i like the RS200, i dont have a deathwish

Autism is a genuine disability

F40

>rally
>dream car
you so funny

Fucking trash.

The car of broken promises. Also looks like it is shitting out a 911

Do you enjoy deepthroating your boyfriend's cock?

No you aren't.