Traps are NOT gay. All I need is a feminine hole to fuck. If you're so insecure about your sexuality...

Traps are NOT gay. All I need is a feminine hole to fuck. If you're so insecure about your sexuality, then what does that say about you?
I can suck a trap's dick all I want and it still won't make me gay.

"gay" is subjective, so you are right.

But I'm also right, when I call you "gay", gay

>I can suck a trap's dick all I want and it still won't make me gay
This. Op achieved the ultimative enlightenment

I don't care if people call me gay. I just want to spread the truth about feminine holes.
It's not about the dick, I can still suck it, why not?

What is wrong with being gay? All you need is to accept it. If you're so insecure about what other people think about you then what does that say about you?
I can suck a trap's dick all I want and it still won't make me care that it's gay.

>I just want to spread the truth about feminine holes.
You are the jesus of traps. Praise the trap jesus !

I don't care if people call me gay.
I'm just spreading the truth for others who are more insecure.

name

Thank you, my child.

It is gay, as are you. Gay.

Did you know that the trans suicide rate is 40%?
Every trap needs a good daddy.
I'm saving lives out there.
Shame on you for making fun of that.

How thoughtful.

I know, it feels great to do good in the world.

What are some trap dating sites for concerned individuals?

I'm mocking no one.
I simply offered my take on the OP's statement.

You have to find them on regular websites or irl.
A good daddy can find his trap easily.
Real heroes fuck traps.

They gay and mentally sick.

We healthy af nigga.

>Traps are NOT gay

Gary.

Ironically traps are gay

Traps are fucking gay. If you know a dude and are friends with him, you would not fuck him. But say the next year you meet this dude again, but he is now a she. Would you fuck him? No, because you knew he was a dude. It's fucking gay.

ikr??

you being a man and sucking/fucking dicks is not gay at all

getting fake boobs, wearing female clothes & letting other men fuck you isnt gay either

You're just an insecure boy.
There is nothing wrong about fucking a feminine hole and getting intimate with your friends.
If I had a friend with a nice feminine ass and he wanted my dick, I would fuck him.
By fucking your friends you just get closer to them. It's beautiful.

It's all about real hormonal titties, faggot

Only thing gayer than a trap is someone who tries to convince others that fucking a trap is not gay.
The term "trap" tells you all you need to know: closet homosexuals have to pretend the man acting like a woman "trapped" him into having sex and therefore he is not gay, just merely trapped by deception. It says a lot about the level of dysfunction and delusion of the trap lovers brain.

Your thread and your agenda are living proof that you are gay and delusional. Good job proving the opposite of your argued conclusion. You can add "dumb" to your list of attributes. Also, "loser" for making this thread.

alright i gave my input i'll leave this bait alone

>2017
>takin hormones

Feminine from the waste up
Mutilated from the waste down
It's not gay, it's bestiality because they are not human

Nice speech, you closeted homo.
Maybe I should pound your cute little boipussy to help you accept yourself.

dont insult animals please

Wtf?
Neckbeards are not human either, yet we still treat you as one.

what?

Nigga you gay

Listen to these homos try to make homosexuality seem like it's in various levels of gay. You can call them what you want, you have a preference for a man's ass. I don't care what you define as feminine, since youreally deluded enough to think anything with a dick hanging off of it is attractive at all. You fantasize about male rectum. RECTUM.

/thread

Little boy humor. Nice joke, little boy.
The girls just don't like a nice guy, eh?
Don't worry kid, you'll get them some day.

It cant MAKE you gay because you already ARE gay

Samefag level: infinity

What a beta way to try to get under someone's skin.

If you aren't so insecure about your sexuality, why do you have such a hard time admitting homosexual tendencies? Why do you find it problematic, so much so that you refuse to acknowledge the sex of the person you are attracted to.

I don't care if you're gay or straight user, or if you're into traps or whatever. But if you want to claim that there's nothing wrong with it, then call a spade a spade and just accept who you are instead of demanding we see trannies as females.

KU KLUX

Maybe traps are not gay, but you are.

Attractive is subjective, kid.
It's nkt my problem that your masculinity is so fragile that you're afraid of traps.
Nice coming out, you weak minded homo.

>I can suck a trap's dick all I want and it still won't make me gay.
Say that again, but slowly.

same literal faggot

Trips of truth have spoken

Sarcasm, my child
>demanding we see trannies as females.
I don't say they are females. They are just feminine.
A straight man likes to fuck feminine holes. Only insecure homos deny that traps are feminine

>feminine hole
a feminine hole is usually located on female body, thought.

>implying traps are not the epitome of gay

>usually

>I can suck a traps dick all I want and it still won't make me gay.
>I can suck a dick all I want and it still won't make me gay.
>Sucking a dick doesn't make me gay.
Do you hear how retarded you sound? Get off your dad's computer.

its okay to not be straight user

It's a feminine dick, you mindless faggot.
Open your mind to the truth.

Feminine and masculine are more subjective qualities than anything. It's not the same as male or female which are biological traits

Traps are gay. If you act like gay =bad then you're an insecure closet faggot. For real. Benign sexuality is irrelevant, but making mountains out of molehill and overreacting like shallow ignorant twats is what most of you live for.

Homo hate Is fotm trite

>It's a feminine dick.
>Feminine dick.
>Dick.
Open your mind to your stupidity.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder, no sane person should waste their time arguing with those that need either help or isolation

Fucking a trap in the ass is not gay because real girls also have asses
Sucking a traps dick is gay because only guys have dicks

i love em. ton of fun to fuck, tinder is full of traps. But, come on. I know it makes me gay. You just have yet to be redpilled on gayness.

faggot.

That was a beautiful speach, Darleene.
If it's small, soft and girly, it's not gay.
Estrogen really feminises the dick.

Extreme lack of empathy is actually more of a mental disorder than liking dudes who play the role of a girl

Its more likely that someone like you has a real mental illness than some dude with a sexual kink, fag

T.psychologist

But it's a dick nonetheless, right? It shoots sperm out, correct?
Hence you're gay as fuck, no matter what the penis is like. It's a penis, on a guy, whom is gay.

A real woman's ass is different internally as there is no prostate, your post is bunk

Whoa, an edgy neckbeard?
It's not my fault that girls don't want to touch your little pee pee.
Go out and lose some weight. Live your life, dude.
True, but if I do end up sucking a trap's dick, that won't turn me gay.

I don't give a fuck what you think fag, your mentally unsound end of discussion.

Im trying to imagine what its like to be so small and insignificant, yet so insecure and uncomfortable that I go out of my way to pick the most passive and non dangerous type of person to belittle and socially crusade against. Basically I'm trying to imagine what its like to be you. Fucking sad

>if I do end up sucking a trap's dick, that won't turn me gay
If you do it you are atleast not straight

Nice argument. Really convinced the crowd here today with that reply, golly

If a trap is feminine and you fuck her like a man fucks a woman, that is not gay.
It's almost the same, you neckbeard

If I'm fucking a trap, might aswell suck her little clitty for a bit.
I'm not so insecure to avoid it.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, you need help and being online definitely isn't doing that for you. If you're the user assuming everyone has a small penis and never goes outside then the pc clearly has taken everything from you. You need help and I really do empathize with that.

I'm trying to imagine what it's like to clearly be gay as fuck, but try to justify it by saying the guy you fuck is feminine and then wonder why society shuns you for it. Basically I'm trying to imagine what it's like to be you. Fucking gay.

If a trap(Male) is feminine and you fuck him like a man fucks a woman, it's still gay.

Does it feel differently for the dick?

You're stupid. I just stick my dick in feminine holes and spread love.

so funny, its that thread again
posted a billion times everyday

fucking jews

They need help, just stop replying they're lost. One guy said the ass is "almost the same" they're going to justify this shit no matter what you say. It's sad, but there's nothing you can do.

it's still gay, and the fact you are treating the term as an insult gives you a very weak moral bias.

Traps are not male.

blah blah blah ok whatever post more traps swallowing cum

Yeah dude gay is so fucked up. Like whoa. Fucking GAY dude! Like wow hahaha like gay dude wow omg no that cant happen. Oh man just imagine how gay it would be like so gay dude. Fucking faggots amirite? All these gay fags and that is certainly not okay. It's up to people like you to call them gay, and don't skip out on thinking about it all day like usual either, faggot.

just stop

>Traps are not male.
>Traps have dicks.
>Dicks are from males.
Nice retarded reply, here's your (You)

Yup, you got me, dude.

Okay mate. Maybe you're right.
But posting a wall of text protesting your straightness is a little telling.

One day maybe someone will learn from Hitler and try to eliminate these people, but until then just avoid them.

Shalom friend

they have a Skene gland(s) which are like a smaller version of the prostate. I guarantee you wouldn't feel the difference, faggot

I had sex with a trap once and now i am in a relationship with grill bbq.

If that makes me gay then so be it, atleast i'm not lonely.

Exactly.

So gay.

>stop liking what I don't like
>I mean it! Stop it right now or else you don't deserve to live!
Would you like advice on how to kill yourself?

Dicks are not male. Stop reinforcing these stereotypes.
Dude, you're posting on Sup Forums. I'm pretty sure hitler would've had you gassed.

dude, I love to suck big throbbing dick and then allow a trap to fuck me. I'm not gay, though. People don't get that. My girlfriend, Mark, takes me each night, fucking my tight hole as I beg daddy for more. But she identifies as a woman and although she wears manly clothes and doesn't shave anything, also she calls me her bitch whore, that doesn't make me gay. I'm straight.

>dicks are not male
M8 I've been defending homos in this thread and I'm not the guy you replied to

But that statement is factually wrong and you sound confused

kek

>Dicks are not male
Spotted the underage.
What's next, you're going to say gender is a social construct?

That's pretty gay. So what though? The actual worst part of homosexuality is when people overreact to it

Dicks are just like huge clits. If you put a girl on testosterone her clit will grow and be like a micro penis.