Any generous richfags here want to donate an overwatch game code to me...

any generous richfags here want to donate an overwatch game code to me? i played the game during the free weekend and got pretty into it

you can email me the code at my gmail [email protected]

if anyone does thank you so much in advance! i would buy it myself but blizzard no longer accept my credit card :/

also i'm not underaged, i just look really young in the picture- also tired because it's late for me

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/Merissaaaa/
youtube.com/watch?v=U-wBo5_sV0I
watch.barbaforte.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you

big nose fag

Fuck off you useless whore.

i don't blame you, i hate people that beg and feel like a hypocrite for doing it but i really liked the game and cannot buy it online myself. feel free to carry on and ignore this post thank you

>also i'm not underaged

great, then you can provide tits+timestamp before we continue

Get a job you lazy ****

Don't make excuses, just get the fuck out and take this shit to Reddit.

Underaged SPOTTED

>Can't pay $40 US like anyone else
Fuck off you stupid white fillhole, this is why there's a wage gap

Assuming.
Tits.
Or.
Gtfo.
Also would bang.
Also check out my dubs.

I'll buy it for you if tits + face

nope

again sorry to have a shitty beg thread on Sup Forums but hey, half the threads on here are shit anyways

lol nice shoop

get pranked kid

close

Rules on Sup Forums are simple

You don't have to self censor you stupid underage cunt.

tits or gtfo

I dont know what the fuck you want since I didnt bother reading your post but hurry the fuck up and whip em out

He's right you know

What point of fuck off do you not understand you stupid self entitled bitch? Forget "tits or gtfo", just get the fuck out you trap looking slag.

So, Andy Sixx thread?

ugh

well there go my tits

fuck you OP

His warm, creamy logs...

im just here for the titters

please be considerate of Sup Forums users by following the global rules.

tits or gtfo

Forgot we're on Sup Forums as well. This cunt is totally just another dude playing dress up. When are you all gonna die off

5/7 would bang

>12:30 A.M.
>9 minutes ago
Get a better time stamp you clod.

I can't wait to see your tits with a time stamp.
Also how old were you when you lost your virginity??? And how many cocks have been inside your body. Did you bleed???

Begging won't get you anywhere in life. Learn to take care of yourself or you'll amount to shit. Before you know it you'll be fucking dead with nothing to show for yourself. If that doesn't bother you, do us all a favor and off yourself.

i don't understand lol

also to all the tits or GTFOers sorry but i don't want to post naked pictures of myself to be seen to potentially hundreds of strangers on the internet.

sorry!

That's perfectly acceptable! Just leave.

nobody cares. post your tits with timestamp or gtfo

Then get the fuck out

sry 4 bully, can u be my internet girlfiend

well you can look around on Sup Forums and see this picture is OC- i just took a few minutes to post it after taking the picture lol

Will buy if tits

FUCK OFF
U
C
K
O
F
F

please appeal to me im a sweaty teenager with student debt

GTFO

Bitch, I found your Pinterest and your Facebook.

pinterest.com/Merissaaaa/

Gonna fuckin' find out your parents' names next.

Im not one for tits or gtfo I think femanons should be able to post without posting their tits. But you already know you aint gonna get shit from 99% of the people here without it.

I have been working doubles for the last two weeks because one person caught bronchitis, another had to stay away for a subungual hematoma, one got pneumonia and another one quit.
So, I have a pretty good paycheck this week.

Fucking kek'd

>begs for money
>doesn't post tits

Where did you think this was going to go? Learn the rules or get the fuck out.

Send her whole family warmlogs of Andy sixx's shit

Generic girl email. Bet you're some fatass neckbeard that refuses to get out of moms basement.

Spiderman my old friend

Sorry but we dont want to spend money to strangers on internet

Thats the point we want to know you "better"

youtube.com/watch?v=U-wBo5_sV0I

I'll buy it for you if you are my personal Mercy.

Also applies to you

dubs of truth

oh gosh, that's totally me! i'm really scared right now user :(

hey that's spot on

again to all the "GTFOers" well unfortunately i can't delete my own thread so you'll have to be the one to leave :(

lol yes it's a fake email because i didn't want to give my real one

Tits or GTFO applies to you

I'm saying its not only a fake email but you're not a female. You're some fat cuck who will never do anything.

KYS

OP youre doing it wrong

if youre going to act as a little girl, go find some fucking brazilian pedos to ask for money

It's true watches at $ 0?

watch.barbaforte.org

uhm well if you would like to play with me please send me an email with your steam/skype/bnet tag and sure we could if you wanted to. i'm not that great though- as i said i've only played during the free weekend so that's about 3 days, and i haven't played multiplayer FPSers before this besides some CS:S back in the day

otherwise if this is a joke i approve

Sadly I bet one of these autists will buy it for you anyway out of desperation to form a connection with a girl, which you're not.

lol I have probs been on b longer than you dude, that really made me giggle tho.

OP tits is a Sup Forums currency. Without tits, gibs won't come your way.

see

monke makes me cum pls post more

You can delete it actually you dumb cunt, you made it not even 20 minutes ago. Just go to delete post, then go in the bathroom, form a noose and go to delete life.

Welp

OK so like I totally get using the bamboozle to try and get shit, but if you're going the whole way you might as well commit to using the pics of a girl whose nudes you saved. You're definitely not gonna rope in any idiots with one picture of a note card in your mouth

>wanna to
>want to to
You're are an idiot.

i know that Sup Forums has scarred you for life with so many traps that you can never be trustworthy of a seemingly feminine looking specimen ever again- but unfortunately i won't be posting my genetalia to prove it to you. i am female though

triple ex

Do you have downs op?

I found your true identity

plz b under age n show tits so i can watch these fucking pussies loose their minds

>muh children
>muh age of consent laws

take shots of booze while ur at it.

>muh... ppl dont have agency until they hit this magic number set by the gov

if there's grass on the field they can go to war, score with a whore, own guns etc

>You're are an idiot
The fuck?

JUST FUCKING LEAVE YOU STUPID BITCH

this shits shopped you fucking virgins
let spidey take this thread and OP, get your fucking shit together and never come back to Sup Forums

sage