What's some essential /banterwithfriends/ kino?

What's some essential /banterwithfriends/ kino?

pick obviously related

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BillBurr/comments/2xw4cq/i_made_a_bill_burr_list/
youtube.com/watch?v=kOUR9dvjapM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chic-can you believe it

War Do You Think of That?

Wittertainment
My brother, my brother, and me
The Adventure Zone
Football Weekly

adam and joe
sleepycast

You'll never see an old man eating a MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS BAR BAR BAR

I'm saying, I could eat a knob... at night.

Russel brand with Noel Gallagher radio

bill burr with any of his guests on the podcast especially the stanhope and
ol redface ought to have more guests on because hes fucking great playing off other people

reddit.com/r/BillBurr/comments/2xw4cq/i_made_a_bill_burr_list/

Again I will say Bonfire on comedy central satellite channel

youtube.com/watch?v=kOUR9dvjapM

>How would I know, which one I was?

are there any radio shows that are like this but not scripted?

here is your (you), enjoy it

Does TESD count?

Opie and Anthony PRE Death of Patrice

There's a shadow somewhere

Ten minute podcast and Every podcast/radio show featuring Karl pilkington and Ricky gervais pre 2008

everything else is trash

What, you think it's not? How do you explain the fact that Karl fucked up a story so bad he forgot it happened to his Dad and not him?

>fucking up ONE story means the entire show is scripted
>scripting every show, literally 100+ hours
>putting in that much effort from DAY ONE on a radio show that barely had any listeners

Yeah you're right, they probably scripted it to ruse the >1000 listeners they had when they started

>>fucking up ONE story means the entire show is scripted
Mate, he forgot that a story happened to his dad and not him. You just don't make that kind of error in real life no matter how retarded you are, it's the only explanation. And it's not like they literally sat and wrote out an hour of content each week, but obviously they came up with stories before hand and knew what they were going to say, they probably even came up with funny lines on top of the improvising they had "Karl" do (He's clearly wittier than his supposed low intelligence would have you believe)

>Keeping up the act for 15+ years
>Never broke character in that time
damn....

the best episode is Home Alone

You're right, that could never happen, best just ignore clear evidence that he tells fake stories then.

what story was this? what episode?

the Ken Dodd story, first it happened to his dad then a few months later to him

Matt & Cocky Locky >>>> Noel.

Maybe he just lied.

Im surprised anyone could listen to these shows and really think that they make up these stories for Karl to tell. There's clearly no planning in the show other than that they plan what they're going to talk about in between the breaks.
Karl's Ken Dodd story he first told early on in the show when Karl probably felt less comfortable doing the show, so instead of embarrassing his dad he said it was him. The second time he tells the story he is just more comfortable saying it was his dad.