What the absolute fuck was her problem?

What the absolute fuck was her problem?

Cedric couldnt expel her anus

Take it easy on the spam marcus
pace yourself it isn't like your cuck spam threads

>Chinky
>From birmingham or scotland or something
Imagine if you looked, smelled and sounded like literal garbage, you'd be mental too.

What was the point of her character

She was upset about being in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following her wannabe boyfriend and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

She was not Loonie Luna

JayKay was still hung up about some ginger freak she went to school with and didn't get gingernutted by so she had to invent a new character for Harry to be interested in as her self-insert was already spoken for.

asian fever

>Implying
>Being a toasty roastie

She was a teen girl who lost her boyfriend unexpectedly. That tends to fuck them up for a while. I know that there's a lot of you that refuse to look at other characters except in the ways they affect your self insert MC, but she was probably one of the most realistic characters in the middle books.

Hermione was such a bitch to her.

to promote race mixing to the goym

>"Why is Sup Forums the worst moderated board on Sup Forums and when will the mods there get fired?"

Seriously what the fuck did you mean by this when you're always shitposting yourself mate?

Who would want to be responsible for keeping a pack of unrepentant peodphiles in order? If the posters here aren't lusting after girls, they're mad at women. If they're not mad at women, they're mad about jews. Some are all of these all at once. The real Sup Forums multitaskers.

Oh, can someone post a "mad about Jews" pic, tia?

but they broke up because she was a bitch?

It couldn't be a HP thread without this copypasta

GPA wasn't high enough for harvard

>chinks
>needing high GPA to get into harvard or any other school
hehe

You have it the opposite, friend. Asians are harmed by the affirmative action of schools because they need to do much better on the exams to even be considered.

This

Harry handled the whole thing like a retard. If he just told her what he wanted to hear, he could have been crushing sideways pussy but instead got stuck with Bonnie Wright

You mean what the fuck was Harry's problem? She laid herself out on a plate for him and he pussied out.

Affrimative action actively discriminates against Asians.

Which is hilarious, by the way. Here we have an actual ethnic minority being discriminated against, backed up by government legislation and libcucks don't give a shit.