Here is what a 54 year old, Jew pig, soulless ginger, washed up, has been whore looks like

Here is what a 54 year old, Jew pig, soulless ginger, washed up, has been whore looks like...
Desperately trying to stay relevant as a sub B list "Celeb" who can no longer suck cock and take producer cock up her ass to get jobs...

i want her to femdom

Honestly for 54 that's fine.

Probably gives amazing head. Would love her to do one of those caught by milfs pov vids

Here is what a 20-something butthurt, special snowflake, kissless virgin trumpkin looks like...

except for the Ginger Jew part...probably smells of alcohol and Gefilte fish

so post more pics of her sucking cock

Sounds like someone is triggered

>Woman detected

she missed her big chance... she was dating Billionaire Steve Wozniak, but refused to tongue punch his anus, would only give light rimjob...

Go back to bed, mr. President

who is she

Not a Jew.

>She is the daughter of Mary Margaret "Maggie" Griffin (née Corbally; born June 10, 1920) and John Patrick Griffin (October 29, 1915 – February 17, 2007), both first-generation Irish Americans.

She's gross. Inside & Out. Just Gross.

>Here is what a 54 year old
So? I honestly dont care about the rest. Faggot.

sage this shit.

She is as Jewish as my Jewish ex-wife.

B8 as fuck. Congratulations, made me reply.

Fuck yeah.

I take it you've been rebuffed.
Can't imagine why.

I have no idea why this woman is even relevant...

> implying that is Kathy Griffin, even though it isn't

Joe Rogan was dapper af on News Radio. Just throwing that out there...

You have to agree that that picture was terrific. No right minded person wouldn't want to see that actually happen. Bad taste, and it allegedly triggered the Trump family sperg, but it was satisfying.

Awww did all the special snowflake conservatives get butthurt when she posted that meanie photo? Poor thing

on/off

Both equally disgusting.

that "I'm going to rape you face" on the right

not gonna lie, love me some floppy deflated tits like hers.....that face is hideous though, my god