So apparently that chick was an underaged prostitute and kept on being a prostitute until now when she's "legal"...

So apparently that chick was an underaged prostitute and kept on being a prostitute until now when she's "legal"? I assume Sup Forums is intrigued as always about possible win, but is there more to the case (and win for that matter)?

full pic

real name
>Jasmine Abuslin

Witnessed. Also, logic dictates that since she below the age of consent she can't be arrested for prostitution. It also means the officers can be convicted of statutory rape if she is underage in her jurisdiction.

What I gathered from the story so far, is that she basically fucked the whole police dept there, and she's like 20 now or something. Got a lawsuit settled vs the dept for over a mill

them titties but holy fuck the clusterfuck.

There's apparently a wad of nudes she sexted to folks

There's a ton of pics, so surely there's wins around if looked in the right places, since even new stories have censored versions

Damn how many wins of her are out there?

Assuming how she sexted or fucked an entire police dept and others too, probably a lot

I briefly searched a few months back but couldn't find anything, might have to try again then

seems like her IG is
>guap.celeste

things look like tumor sacs ready to burst
like wtf yo

as long as they burst out of the top first before blowing up

>profile.php?id=100008375803364&ref=br_rs
FB

She has a kid. Probably got knocked up by one of those 30+ officers she was fucking

Can't find anything on Google so far. I just wanna see her topless without needing night vision goggles to see the good parts.

this disgusto only appeals to retardos

The way you wrote that makes you seem like the latter

from her fb

Gah damn

If this shit is what she posts "normally", sure as fuck there's win

sad day when Sup Forums is less resourceful than an average day on user-ib

Remember seeing this bitch ages ago thinking she is bad as hell and still do and she was 20-4... God damn

Would knock up as an ndrayyge prostitute/10

Should be pretty easy to find wins

surprised that
>2000
didn't get more attention

Looks like she sued the police dept and got a mil for it. Top kek murica. Whore gets cash for taking shlong and then taxpayers give her a mil.

.. would smash still tho but lol

some next level prostitution-game right there

Can't fault the officers for fucking that when she was like straight up throwing herself at them and sending them nudes and shit

No one has wins?

Doesn't look like it

for sure out there, but nobody is willing to look