It's another Truman scratches his asshole and sniffs the hand while his wife is facing away from him episode

>it's another Truman scratches his asshole and sniffs the hand while his wife is facing away from him episode

>Its a Truman sniffs his wipes to inspect his colorectal health episode

>It's a Truman wakes up with amnesia in a small town that mistakes him for the local cinema owner's long lost son and he helps repair it to help bring the town back to life episode

>I'm uuuuh gonna go wash my hands
>Again? That's the fifth time since dinner started.
>Meryl, not this shit again. I just need to keep my hands... clean, okay?

You'd think that after 2 years of this disgusting habit he'd learn how to hide it better.

>it's another Truman grunts while watching his neighbors daughter in the shower episode

>It's a Truman fails to leave the city because the American taxi driver can't drive a manual car episode.

>It's a Truman notices he has semen encrusted stains on his pants while waiting at the doctor's office episode

>it's another Marlon has to drop what he's doing and grab a six pack because Truman has broken into the neighbor's daughter's window again episode

>It's a Truman parked outside a playground and just watched for 5 hours while rubbing himself episode

Its starting to get creepy honestly.

I wonder if Marlon sleeps in the studio or something. They always seemed to have him waiting in the wings just in case.

>it's a Truman casually rants on how the Jews are ruining the traditional Western family and Marlon awkwardly laughs and agrees with him, every now and then trying to change the subject

Yeah, and the guy who plays Marlon has a Jewish wife and he just had to resist punching Truman for those 2 and a half hours

>It's a Truman becomes a 9/11 conspiracy theorist after the producers forgot to put a childhood image of him next to the twin towers into his photo book.

>its a failed maymay general

>it's a Truman hits a kid in his car at 2am and tries frantically to bury the body and go about the next day worrying that he will be found episode

I preferred the followup episode where the producers couldnt give the body back to the parents because Truman kept coming back to masturbate to it and he would have been suspicious otherwise.

>it's a failed attempt to subvert a thread with a leddit tier reply post
What did he mean by this.

>it's a Truman finds Truman threads and shitposts in them in his terror that all this may just be a television show.

Go get me a six pack, Marlon.

>mfw Truman starts sending anonymous letters covered in his semen.
That was a really really dark season, it was even an accident.

>season 13
>it's a Truman makes his dog lick his balls episode
>Truman wakes up the next morning and realizes every dog in the neighborhood is gone and becomes suspicious

>it's a Truman gets fucked in the ass by a tranny he met on craigslist episode

>it's a Truman thinks the world is ending after a lighting malfunction so he finally decides to give Meryl a Boston pancake, whether she likes it or not episode

>anyone who posts against reddit generated maymays is from reddit

the hell is this shit

>It's a Truman finally gets fed up with those hoodlums blaring their speakers across the streets and takes matters into his own hands.

That episode was dark

>mfw the episode after is about Truman joining the local KKK which he never knew existed.
>tfw he sees all his friends.
It was disturbingly heartwarming despite the murders of the last episode.

>That 4 episode arc where Truman takes the neighborhood back from the darkies with his new klan brethren.

I'm glad they went on a hiatus after that. Though I'm glad they became recurring characters.

>American taxi driver

wasn't it a bus?

>It's a Truman lays in bed all day with his laptop on his chest browsing Sup Forums and masturbating episode

I fucking died.