Tfw no summer sex with 9/10 stacy gf while mainstream music plays in the background

>tfw no summer sex with 9/10 stacy gf while mainstream music plays in the background

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h--P8HzYZ74
youtube.com/watch?v=EBTF2d20RXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why Stacy? there are literally no girls named Stacy dude what are you 45?

wew

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPE OF YOU
WE PUSH AND PULL LIKE A MAGNET DO

lmao

Stacy means normie girl desu

Sex with Stacies is a meme

Goth girls are the best because you get to play Bauhaus while they fellate your schlong

>tfw summer sex with 10/10 hung bf while Grimes plays in the background

How to find goth gf?

What the fuck i typed desu and it came out as desu

>Goth girls are the best because you get to play Bauhaus while they fellate your schlong
nah they wear excessive jewelry. turn off for me

It's not summer yet

fuck this song I heard it 30 times already

WHAT THE FUCK I TYPED DESU BAKA SENPAI

Go to local concerts.
Be sure to know the difference between goth and tumblr goth.
Wear shirts for /dark/core. When it comes to those, usually the more popular ones get the most attention from them.
On top of those shirts, wear light jackets and whatever that compliment the colors
Tight jeans usually help seal the deal

Understandable. Have a good day, sir.

>tfw no 4/10 indie girl to fuck missionary with wild nothing in the background

you say this, yet this thread exists. summer is here my friend.

>Wear shirts for /dark/core. When it comes to those, usually the more popular ones get the most attention from them.
spotted the tumblrgoth

What's /dark/core

Sorry this really isn't usually the type of music I listen to but I'm vain enough to fake it for pussy

What's the difference between goth and Tumblr goth?

Is it just Tumblr goth tends to be 200 pounds extra on there?

>be black
>do all this stuff
>actually enjoy goth rock
>tumblr girls don't like me but post #Blm on twitter
>end up sleeping with 30 yr olds who use to be groupies
feelsbadman

tumblr goths only know 3 bands.

Tumblrgoth is pastel shit and people who like the shitty ms paint vaporwave aesthetic. You're off by a bit friend.

/Dark/ is a thread that occasionally appears on here. It's unfortunate that so few people participate in it.

Basically that. They have that specific shade of pink on all of their clothes, net art shit, and dyed hair that's generally a poor looking shade of blue-green.

:'(

Do goth girls really still exist?

I thought they were a relic who died to make way for depressed stoner girls who listen to nothing but shitty sadboy rappers

They do still exist, though they're not as common. When you find them, they're usually in packs of other goth girls. Depressed stoner girls who listen to shitty sadboy rap are VERY common, and they certainly are easy, but all of them are stuck up assholes who really aren't depressed at all and have a deep obsession with themselves. They use the "depressed" thing for attention.

newfag desu

goth girls are nothing special

OP is correct - Friday night summer Chainsmokers sex with a hot Stacy after Ubering back to her place from hip new restaurant downtown is the best sex you'll ever have despite what your tastes may lead you to believe

>tfw no 9/10 techno gf that plugs you full of ecstasy while she rims you

goth girls are insane u beta idiot

here comes summer, baby

iktf

It makes me so happy knowing you're all going to die afraid and alone. Let's hope sooner rather than later.

>mfw had summer sex last friday with 8.5/10 stacy gf while Yeezy was playing in the background

>tfw no polygamous hipster arthoe fuck/cuddlebuddy to fuck on the floor of her cheap apartment while listening to lo-fi noise pop

>Stacy means normie girl
Is Chad normie guy?

The fact that you even need to ask that shows that you haven't lurked long enough to post. but yes, Chad is a normie guy.

Summer hasn't started yet so

>tfw no cute indie bf to dominate with wild nothing - drifter in background

>dyed hair that's generally a poor looking shade of blue-green.
tfw I'm gonna dye mine similarly.

welcome to the club buster, want a fucking t-shirt?

>tfw just got facesat on by a hot qt3.14

that grool makes you thirsty tho

Chad and Stacey may be normies, but that's not their thing. They're genetically perfect rich kids who have it easy.

>this will never happen
tfw

>daily sex with 9/10 gf with mainstream music playing in the background
>occasionally try to switch the mood to AnCo or Arcade Fire or something similar
>never play anything inaccessible but she always starts complaining
>go to concerts without her
>meet qt hipster girls
>get numbers and never call
>fantasize about crashing with 7/10 hipster girl in her shitty apartment, smoking weed, and having wild sex while listening to each other's favorite records
help

>his gf can't get off without listening to the voices of black rappers and rnb singers
help indeed

>being a faggot
>2017
>inb4 im a gurl

>tfw impossible to experience that cuz not Chad

Does anyone else think hearing someone sing while you're fucking is weird and kinda off putting? It can't just be me that doesn't want to hear Kanye behind everything

>daily sex with 9/10 gf
>posting on Sup Forums.org
pick one

fuck kanye, im talking about music like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=h--P8HzYZ74

cant wait to die

yeah same. has to be instrumental tbqh.

Still though I think it's just weird to be hearing someone else's voice

i don't know if it's worse the pic or the song

switch the habit man. you're going to be 45 and unhappy.

What about a sweet woman's voice? Something like this youtube.com/watch?v=EBTF2d20RXw

>had sex to trap n bass
what else there is left to achieve

Math rock?

Is this how you cope?

who cares if its a girl singing and she sounds sexy and you are fucking a fucking 10/10 from hell FUCK i got scammed at birth by not being chad what the FUCK

>tfw she's grossed out by the mere thought of being near you while Chad treats her like a used towel

that girl isn't a 10/10 m8

>tfw no qt 7/10 (but 10/10 in my heart) hippie girlfriend to have sex with while on psychedelics and while listening to AnCo

>sub-normie GF for some reason puts cartoons on in the background when we fuck
>like, Family Guy, Bordertown, Archer, etc.
>every time I have to try to put my brain into some kind of zen fuck-coma to avoid hearing Peter Griffin or Tina Belcher in the background while we fuck
>and it never works
>you try getting off with fucking Bordertown in the background
>literally can't nut about 80% of the time (did the math once)
>have to keep finding ways to answer "why didn't you cum?" without popping off something like "Sorry, seeing Lois Griffin every time I close my eyes really doesn't do it for me"

Don't have sex, guys. Don't ever do it. Hands down the most overrated and stressful part of my life right now.

who gives a fuck holy shit break up with her and nail some ugly bitch with no motivation who shares your taste in music

>Tfw I'm pumping another load into my wife with the Spice Girls bumping
I'm a Posh btw

>dumping your girlfriend because she doesn't want to listen to memes while you fuck

Why is Sup Forums so popular with gay people?

TELL HER RETARD

wtf

The solution is so fucking obvious. Just tell her that you don't want to listen to cartoons during sex. If something that minor is something she would actually fight with you or break up with you over, then I can't imagine how much of a psycho she is. Do you have to pussyfoot your way around everything? Cause that's kind of an unhealthy way to have a relationship.

>tfw no summer sex with 7.75/10 depressed pseudo-normie STEM gf while red house painters plays in the background

>plays crescendo-core post rock during sex
>climax at the crescendo
>intense

>tfw this happens all the time at college