POOP XDDD

POOP XDDD

i don't saay this that often but..

i want to slap that fucking dog across the face

Wow that's a bit psychotic, what the fuck did the dog do to you??

Test

You wanna say that again, you little fuck?

nothing just wanted a quick you haha

Sup Forums - RANDUMB XDD
AM
I
RIGHT
Sup ForumsROTHERS!!!!

test

Reportezd

I can understand that impulse. Here's another, on the house.

IMMA SHITPOST REAL QUICK BECAUSE I'M AT MY GRANDMA'S HOUSE

IDGAF MODS

SLIPPERY WET DOG POOP

OFFICIAL SHITPOSTING GENERAL Sup ForumsROTHERS!!!!

I want this acid to wear off so i cAn just get some sleep i want this "high" to go bye bye

hehe i like that doggy

Poop?

In all seriousness, though. I've got a friend who is like that. 24, has a gf and is quite a smart guy, going for a PhD in programming. Yet he writes with no proper grammar, uses an obscene amount of smileyfaces like xD and :O. He kept sending me some le randumb images and such until I finally let him know that my autism finds them annoying instead of funny.

Still... he is pretty successful and I'm secretly jealous...

whats up my indian friend

He sounds like a total fag desu fann

You on the otherhand sound like a cutie

Back off, he's mine

Eh !?

*Grabs dick*
WHOAH back tf off?!

This is perverse and sick

wtf i hate you now

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^)
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...