/who/ - Doctor Who General

In memory of Cloister. Hope he is alive and comes out of his troubles okay. /who/ will be a poorer place without him.

Last thread Cloister's farewell post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80U5YdGrt9g
youtube.com/watch?v=cWA7rgCMGrA
youtube.com/watch?v=dkjbMoj0JY4
m.soundcloud.com/pearl-mackie/pearl-mackie-the-lady-is-a
youtu.be/0LGj6-Vvx_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Capaldi

You did good. This doesn't sound like you're memeing. Thank you. Now if anyone wants to talk about Cloister, you can leave a message for him. I think, if he comes around, he'll appreciate it. I hope.

Well said, my dear user.
youtube.com/watch?v=80U5YdGrt9g

_T
TQT
_T

... Cloister the Stupid?

I can't say I ever had any particular love for Cloister, but he seemed like a decent guy and a better tripfag than most. For what it's worth, I hope he's alright.

Nooo, how am I supposed to keep watching the show now? I don't want another doctor ;_;

>Missed the argument about my story in the last thread

Shit. Sorry Immigrant, I wish I could've been here to defend myself, thanks for your support. And thank you too "there's no plot"-user for the criticism.

>The Cloister event
I hope he's okay. He's a sweet guy.

You'll watch it and you'll love it.

Should I write a Cats12 rap in memory of Cloister? It would be serious and not just memeing/braggadocio.

Which version of the Cybermen is best?

I would give all my money for a Doctor Who/Red Dwarf crossover.

Each iteration is progressively worse until we go from Attack to Silver Nemesis, and then again from the rtd Cybusmen to the moffat Iron Men

One thing I'm wondering is where on the stupid-o-meter they are gonna go next. Memetic Cyberization?

If you really put some thought into it then yes. If you just want to force another meme, please abstain.

Anyway, I think we have to move to other things or else the thread will get archived. What's /who/ with you?

Cloi please let us know if you're ok. I know we memed you and Belle over the years but you were always the best trip

Stop attention whoring Cloister, nobody liked you, nobody misses you.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWA7rgCMGrA

I'm stuck between The Tenth Planet and Earthshock styles.

>You'll watch it and you'll love it.
Or maybe he'll watch it and hate it like a true fan.

Can this please be explained? It is about Cloister????

Reminder that nothing cloister/cats says is real.

Nobody really knows what happened. Somebody mentioned how they hadn't seen Cloister post in a week and then he replied with the post seen in the OP. Check the last thread.

He left a note saying he was leaving /who/ forever and posted his tripcode to prove it. He seemed suicidal. I hope he's OK, Cloister is best trip.

Welcome to /who/ home of tripfag drama, shitposting and the occasional discussion of dr who.

>What's /who/ with you?
I finished The Pit yesterday. It's as bad as its reputation, pretty much. The prose is bad, but the biggest problem is the plot: there isn't one. Benny and a bunch of other characters wander around on a planet sometimes fighting each other but accomplishing nothing for most of the book; some vaguely related shit happens on another planet but it's really hard to care about any of it; the Doctor and William Blake travel over several different locations without much rhyme or reason.
There's some good here and there, but not enough. The book makes a decent effort to build an atmosphere of impending apocalypse through all the different settings, but the eventual payoff is poor. The Yssgaroth are an interesting idea on paper, but we barely get to see them.
2/10.

Started Deceit today, so far it's at least better written.

>we will never read Cloister's story for the anthology

Have you read The Book of the War? It gives the Yssgaroth a much closer look.

Is there a list of recommended NAs/MAs? I read a few but they were all edgy teen shit.

Memes aside, everything by Paul Cornell, Kate Orman and Jon Blum is highly regarded.

Cats is responsible for the fake drama and the consequent shitposting.

fuck off

I think he does it for (you)'s or, given the context, fish!
youtube.com/watch?v=dkjbMoj0JY4

I heard they had been used in the Faction Paradox series, and I swear I'll get to that one day, but I have my hands full of NAs and non-DW stuff at the moment.

Which ones have you read? From the first dozen, I'd recommend Exodus, Revelation, Warhead, Love & War and Transit. Plus maybe Time's Crucible, Nightshade or The Highest Science, depending on your taste.

>Which ones have you read?
I remember Love & War and Blood Heat. I can't recall the titles of the others.

Aww he's angry no one believes his fantasy shit and attention whoring.

I didn't think Love & War was terribly edgy.

Reminder Pearl is a GOAT singer

m.soundcloud.com/pearl-mackie/pearl-mackie-the-lady-is-a

Does she stand up when she plays the piano?

What?

youtu.be/0LGj6-Vvx_8

If there isn't gonna be a 12/Bill concert, this will be an outrage.

I hate that I get this.

>After all these years, finally, I am Heaven Sent

Really Moffat?

>making shit up

Why didn't this man become the new companion?

>another one of cats reaction faces and an unsubtle reference to a dead woman

>It's Tenth Doctor mind-controls and rapes a teenage girl episode

They should have got the guy who played Pigbin Josh back for that part.

Derek Ware is also dead, cats.

I didn't realise that. Thanks for keeping me updated, cats.

He wasn't dead when Deep Breath was shot though.

They got Elizabeth Sladens husband instead though.

>When, at last, you rise to go, there will be another shadow next to yours. And your life will then be over. And you will be Sent to Heaven
Christ I'm so glad Moffat is leaving what a fucking hack

>It's okay. It's okay. I went too far. I broke all my own rules. I became Hell Bent

bravo moff

Are these real quotes or am I being memed here?

>Faith in the future! Introduce yourself. Tell me the name of the little boy who isn't going to die today!

>I...I'm the magician's apprentice

FUCK OFF MOFF

You're right they should have got this dying man out of his hospital bed to do this shitty part.

I'm glad you agree.

It's a meme

Funny thing, your brain. That's how it makes you cope. It's silly.

It's a shitty meme and never was funny.

>Teamwork is all about respect.
>We are not a team!
>Of course we are. Every miner needs a canary. Or to put it another way, today you're The Witch's Familiar.
kill me

Cause the thing is, it's like my friend the last of the Time Lords

RTD!!!!!

If only we could.

Don't you remember?

Wait what happened to Cloister? Are we being bamboozled?

>Hold your breath. They're stupid. Everybody take a Deep Breath.

I can't remember what I haven't seen. I don't really watch NuWho.

>tfw we can now add 'suicide' to the list of reasons nice older trips have left /who/ over the years
I guess living with ASD in self-imposed house arrest finally got to him.

>Are we being bamboozled?
Nope. He left.

I remember when Adam REKT cats publicly and cats ran away crying and deleted his Twitter account.
Adam was a good friend.

Considering you are cats, you should know, mate.

fuck off

Don't talk to it. It's an abyss that devours all words.

Poor cats is crying again because no one believes his fake drama he invented to shitpost the thread forever.
Nice VPN use matey.

Who are you and who are you talking to?

Please let's not get into this again.

You are mentally retarded. Seek professional help.

I propose we dedicate Shit Trips Vol. 1 to Cloister. /who/ feels empty without him.

I've already decided to replace my (shitty) John Wiles entry with

That seems like a fair proposal, I don't think Immigrant will disagree.

We know you are, cats. Only a manipulative psychopath, a self confessed shitposter who told us all he has no remorse for being a parasite [the defining trait of a true psychopath], would create a fake suicide drama online for his own amusement, hoping some people would genuinely be scared and upset.

You fucking attention seeking cunt.
Seeing as how you and Immigrant are also cats, this is no surprise.

>mfw the one actually self-admitted autistic member of /who/ left forever, and yet we're still stuck with people who are far worse and spent half their time futilely trying to pick on him
Damn shame.

Would all those who respond to trip drama please take on trips themselves so that I may also filter them?

Can't we ban this shit already?

You should be banned for your vpn use.

People reporting a bunch of his 'le cats' posts sometimes summons a weary janitor to come delete a few at random.

You are literally mentally retarded if you believe Cats is behind this. Seek professional help.

Nice reeeing.

What was Cloister's name, where did he live and how old was he?

The OP condemned this thread from the outset.

He doesn't 'believe' it, he just pretends to as his way of filling the world with shit. Stop rising to it.

I'm convinced now he actually believes it. Anyone who was just meming wouldn't have kept up the act during Cloister's posts in the last thread.

whens the new series?

You're underestimating the levels of sheer spite and doggedness underpinning this performance.

But those posts were you, cats. Then you gave out the trip so you could say it was someone else shitposting.
The Cloister Drama was horseshit from the start.

You're overestimating your ability to tell convincing lies.

Some time next year.

sometime next year. i dont even know any more. wish we didnt have year-long gaps like this