Lol, if Engineers have the same DNA as humans, doesn't it mean they're - THE SAME?

Lol, if Engineers have the same DNA as humans, doesn't it mean they're - THE SAME?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=9vpqilhW9uI
youtube.com/watch?v=XZde5VDAA8U
youtube.com/watch?v=ee54qugMJGM
sciencemag.org/news/2015/03/researchers-nearly-double-size-worker-ants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well yeah. Think of humans as the manlets and the Engineer's as 6'3 chads.

I imagine it would take humans at least another billion years to evolve into full-sized engineers, the humans are probably the only ones hampering progress with constantly wanting to kill each other. Human made systems like capitalism, consumerism, morality, religion, love, family etc are also the ones to blame. But there are also traits inherent to human brain like laziness, pretentiousness, tending to lie. I think the only way humanity will ever be able to attain that level will be by instantiating a dictatorship hell bent on science and space exploration, but to accomplish that you need a whole new level of brainwashing, you need to directly modify the brain in order to cast away all the things that make humans humans.

Yes it does, I doubt enough normies even care enough for them to fix the mistake though.

Engineers have something other than DNA.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left, idiot.

You are the most disgusting pretentious human being ever.
>Muh humanity is going nowhere.

But it is going nowhere. If you didn't notice an average Chad would rather watch Netflix and then get a BJ from Stacy, you really think these people are engineer material?

Thanks for the lesson in irony, senpai.

>mistake
For a mouth breather such as yourself it might certainly look that way, but it's not.

Engineers being more relevant to humans is way more interesting and thematically appropriate than them being unrelated aliens who just wanna farm humans.

6/10 kinda funny

I don't care. Every generation thinks the one after them is doomed. We'll figure it out, or rather someone will.

>relevant
You mean "related"?

>Every generation thinks the one after them is doomed.
Never implied that. The humanity can go on being humanity, it doesn't mean it's doomed, it just means it will never become engineers.

Nice strawman you got there, senpai.
I'm pretty sure he was talking about how different the engineers are in comparison to humans despire the fact that they share close to 100% of the DNA.

This view is probably right though. The engeers have most likely modified themselves using something other than DNA.

Listen bro, I'm not having this discussion with you. I just wanted you to know that you're coming off as a pretentious redditor that has viewed one too many Richard Dawkins videos.

But this it what humans will look like in the future.

I don't even know who Dawkins is. It's just my opinion falamam. How am I being pretentious?

He's a big guy

Every new generation gets smarter.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=9vpqilhW9uI

Hitler won in the Alien universe.

Same DNA, just structured differently.

Nah, it's more like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=XZde5VDAA8U

So?

Really makes you think...

>what is gene expression and regulation

take a biology course you NEET fucks

Dawkins is a evolutionary biologist that is a really outspoken atheist. And he wrote a book (pic related). I know you were being pretentious because I used to be like that when I was 15. Thinking about humanity being in a downward slope, and how reason and science are a solution (without ever doing anything science related).

Now I'm realizing that maybe you were just talking about realistically how the engineers became vulcans, but fuck it, I wanted to reply anyway.

>what is gene expression and regulation
pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=ee54qugMJGM

>Thinking about humanity being in a downward slope
I never said that, it's just that the current evolutionary level of humans without any big changes will never evolve into engineers, it will stay like it is now, probably invent a few useful gadgets or discover a new chemical element, but that's about it, they'll never achieve the level of engineers as it stands now, that's my point.

>big changes

Like gene manipulation? I'd say that's a pretty big change, bigger perhaps than any in millions of years.

In this case, scientists activated a dormant gene in ants that made them super big.
sciencemag.org/news/2015/03/researchers-nearly-double-size-worker-ants

> Evolutionary levels.

Say hi to Lamarck for me.

The same genes can be expressed differently due to environment.
It's possible that engineers live in the correct environment and eat the right food to get their proteins and what not to act in the specific way that leads to them looking like that.

Came to post this

Humanity is to aggressive to do that.

>He's a big guy

For you!

>he fell for the IQ meme

>chad
>bald

>Denying your human nature

Found the contrarian

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

Fucking Mook. My Image is my post.