Why didn't they do an Amadeus for Beethoven after the success of this classikino?

Why didn't they do an Amadeus for Beethoven after the success of this classikino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fQG4CcoRuM
youtube.com/watch?v=ki8wHMR-yOI
youtube.com/watch?v=d2e5Siu8E1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That movie was gay.

wtf i hate amadeus now!

you need to cool your jets right this instant

Peter Shaffer did 46 drafts, if you can find someone to put in that kind of work you might have a chance, also there is a beethoven movie, it's just forgotten.
youtube.com/watch?v=7fQG4CcoRuM

Enjoyable movie but fuck if it was long and exhausting to watch.. Took me 3 separate viewings to finish the bloody thing.

are you pulling my crank right now?

They tried.

Even Gary Oldman couldn't redeem it.

Would you say there were too many scenes?

youtube.com/watch?v=ki8wHMR-yOI but they did make a movie about Beethoven in 1992.

yeah too jazzy

Yes, that's it, too many scenes.

There was this movie, OP.

Amadeus worked cause Mozart had an antagonist, plus he was a party animal and a gambler. The movie practically writes itself.

Beethoven had no real struggle except he becamemostly deaf later on and taught hot, young rich girls how to play piano and occasionally wrote music for them.

Maybe an anime about Beethoven? Where the hot girls are actually pianos and Beethoven turns them into their human form by composing original music for them and playing it on the piano. He plays the piano and slowly the it morphs into a qt3.14 in his arms.

Immortal Beloved. Underrated.

they did.

It's shit.

>I love your wife, bother that's why I will destroy her life and your son's dreams!

"The Genius of Beethoven" is really good, but more of a documentary format with reenactments.

look at these edges boi

Reminds of the game with the girls being WWII tanks.

Would watch.

Greatest poster ever

Dumb kinoposter

>tfw no moody movie about my only favorite Polish guy writing melancholy piano compositions and dying a slow, brutal Tuberculosis death

David Lynch the director
Trent Reznor as Chopin.

too many notes

youtube.com/watch?v=d2e5Siu8E1k
Here you go, OP