Am I the only person in the world that thought Stranger Things was seriously overrated?

Am I the only person in the world that thought Stranger Things was seriously overrated?

It's a bit overrated. But it's a good, fun show.

that's because you are a dumbfuck

Yeah

You are actually the only person in the world period

Yes, out of seven billion people, it's just you. You're the last stand against plebdom.

Yes you're the ONLY PERSON. You're so unique user, so special.

Am I the only person in the world that thought Stranger Things was seriously red dit?

this
Youre an edgy contrarian OP.

so we all agreed that Eleven is actually chief's daughter right?

Froggo was amazing. Everything else was okay.

No. This is literally the default opinion now.

A textbook example of hype backlash.

All you fuckheads do is complain about how shit isn't to your liking.
Stop watching movies. Stop consuming any form of media.

No. No one agreed on that you mouth breather.

Can someone please tell me what it is that makes this boy so captivating? I want to buy him a pony.

And the g-men just faked her cancer the whole time then whisked her away at the end? Hopper's daughter died dude it was just motivation for his character.

nah

Sometimes I would get put off by his nose. I would become hyper aware of my own nose and breathing.

His nose is just fine.

Solid B+ show.

No, it is overrated and cliche but overall enjoyable.

It's completely overrated.

Quite possibly the most overrated show in existence, even more so than Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.

At best the show is like a solid 6/10.

It was comfy and fun. What more do you need?

I can't even make it past he third episode. It's pablum that hides its lack of anything substantive with grade A 80s nostalgia. No wonder Stephen King loves it, it's just as bad as any of his books.

Actually most sensible people are aware that the show isn't as great as they are lead to believe by the hype and shilling. Yes it is overrated, but it's not that terrible. It's just pretty irritating how cancerous the fanbase surround it is; these tasteless tumblrwhales and numales defend the shit out of it as if their life depended on it, and are quick to call anyone a "dumbfuck" or a "moron" for not praising it as the second coming.

Yeah its just another case of hype and hype backlash. Its unoriginal af and there are some grating plotholes, but the overall execution is solid enough. It also helps that its comfy.