*coughs* "vape nayshhh yo" lmao dude weed lmao

*coughs* "vape nayshhh yo" lmao dude weed lmao

"a-am i attracting a young enough cool audience for my h3h3 youtube channel"

"l-look how bad this prank is lmao, im pointing out the obvious and making humorous remarks"

$0.10 SuperDollars have been deposited into your MDE SuperDollar account. Thanks for Correcting The Context!

H-hunny c-can i p-p-please have something to eat?"

"No, fuck off bitch, your just here for the 14 yr old to jack off to"

O-o-ok hun, anything for you"

"eat ur dog biscuits" *coughs*

"he doesnt like h3h3 hmmmm he must be a mde fan"

Grow up user

"LMAO look at this guy making bad content"

"i make way better content by just reacting to things and jumping on drama and trends"

E-e-e-then c-can I-I p-p-please take a bite of your b-burger?"

"fuck off eckkk cough echhhh"

"p-please hunny, the doctor says i dont have much time left"

"good lmao ill make a vlog out of it lmao cough echhh cough"

>DUDE POST-POST-POST-POST IRONIC UNFUNNY COMEDY FOR 12 YEAR OLDS LMAO

*praises tengri*

$0.10 SuperDollars have been deposited into your MDE SuperDollar account. Thanks for Correcting The Context!

>Television & Film

You could just not watch it.

Don't be ridiculous. How could he complain about something if he isn't on the up and up?

>nu TV

Epic, simply (cough) epic. get it? the cough is funny, its like bazinga. its le randumz xDD

Not really, he's always on Le Front Page of the internet

Hey this suicide squad trailer looks pretty good

So you admit you're a redditor, OP? How unsurprising.

>watching YouTubers in general

He's not OP, i am. I dont use reddit but i still see him everywhere. i liked his old content, it didnt have effort but at least it was funny and not just trendy for views

$0.10 SuperDollars have been deposited into your H3H3 SuperDollar account. Thanks for Correcting The Context!

... why was their insulation there?

because it hurts, idiot

Go to /qa/ and make a thread requesting /film/
Hiro will be here for his monthly visit in a day or two and he should see it

$0.10 SuperDollars have been deposited into your H3H3 SuperDollar account. Thanks for Correcting The Context!

Will he even know what i am saying. i dont think its a good idea to have a chink own a racist, english speaking website

Its an act so you like him

Not going to lie familia, I did laugh at his 100 shirts video.

Though most of his content now is utter horse shit.

FUCK YOU HILA IS CUTE

I went to highschool with this guy.

this

to be fair though I stopped watching their video some time ago, it's basically just drama and rehashing the same "reacting" formula right now

I just want to go back to those simpler times

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMaaMq8T7Cg