Sup Forums use to be about banter, funny but casual racism and ''borrowed memes from KC''

>Sup Forums use to be about banter, funny but casual racism and ''borrowed memes from KC''
>Sup Forums is now a tumblr blog and full of betas trying to find the lowest women who would accept them.
/r9k/ was a mistake.

great thread

>it actually is softcore Sup Forums and people constantly try to find reasons to bully each other and call others cucks

a mix between /r9k/, Sup Forums and /lgbt/, it's only cancer mostly now

I wish I had some other board to browse instead of this shithole

What happened to funny racism? Now it's all Sup Forumstards trying to infiltrate and shill for the altright. Why can't I call an Argentine a nigger without a bunch of shills coming in and complaining about (((them)))?

That or pure delusion/idiocy bordering and often entering on mental illness.

If you travel try /trv/

Well... why don't you just call Argentina a nigger?

>I wish I had some other board to browse instead of this shithole

this

I've noticed this too senpai.
More merchant meme pics and stuff.

fuck off shariablue

It's even worse when there's anything history related happening. The amount of people who know jackshit about their own nation is pretty scary.

>Why can't I call an Argentine a nigger without a bunch of shills coming in and complaining about (((them)))?
since when you can't kek, I'm called nigger 24/7 no matter what I post

/trv/ is a much better place for cultural discussion

t. nigger

>If you travel
I never left my country

What I found is a board will either becomes big and fun something ruins it. Either an outside force (Sup Forums,Sup Forums,Sup Forums,Sup Forums) or it gets destroyed by the mods and rendered useless (Sup Forums,/r9k/)

yeah, /his/ was a mistake, I noticed a big change when it was created, also the lack of mods during night time allowed trap/fag posts, /r9k/ posts and else shit

t. 56%

This, I only come here to shitpost

There's a reason Moot refused to make it. Good choice on his part.

EVERY TIME

ANOTHER

LEAVE

IN THE WALL

whoosh