What did Kubrick mean by this?

What did Kubrick mean by this?

furfags yiff in hell

woof woof whats for dinner lol

The hotel owner was a faggot who liked to treat his lover like a dog

That Danny was abused more than just physically and that Wendy was realizing it for the first time.

Don't look to the book for answers Stephen King is a hack.

read book

It's a metaphor

That the moon landing was faked

>subjecting yourself to kings writing

yeah no

I dunno but this scared the shit out of me. Homos are fuckin scary man

This is my favorite fan theory ever. It's completely ridiculous but it works so well.

>Having to read a book to understand the meaning of the film

Thats not why films are made

he was trying to warn us of the coming furry menace. the man was so ahead of his time.

What did you mean by this? What does it have to do with Danny?

I never thought about it this way
those 2 are literally stuck in limbo/hell
and they're yiffing
really makes me think

thus proving film > literature

/lit/ btfo

means jack sexual abused danny

There's an incredible amount of allusions to the fact that Jack diddles danny. That's why he goes catatonic.

The point isn't what it means, the point is that it means. You'll figure out the rest.

lol man blowjob is frnny

Except not at all

see:

that looks kinda like w/e, until you notice the shower has a light illuminating it

and then you realize kubrick did that and there's a reason behind it

i always wondering wth this scene was about.
pls explain

This wasn't in the book

Read the thread you idiot. It's literally what the thread is about so why the fuck would you ask what it means when there's already 25 responses

Agreed. The light cone being similar in shape and the position of the body relative to the door frame are too intentional not to have been put there on purpose.

the thread has like 20 theories and says read the book or the book sucks

no one has answered it yet you mongo

Haha, yes. What a funny and degenerate way to expose the inherent hypocracy of power, you might sigh.

What you might not know OP, is that Kubrick was thoughtclipsing the tragic heritage of the modern Native American. A people innocent of blood but pure of intense and profilactically cathetered out of existence because of Wight man's disease.

While it mite not be of consequence to the untrained eye, the truly profound of people gifted by intelligence will spot the block next to the lamp. This block is symbollically of the weight of the world pressuring down on humanities shoulders under like a dresser full of dresses.

Again Kubrick is trying to warn us about the lies within lies underweared by the smile on the man with the shirt.

Wake up people!

what am I supposed to be seeing here

Sorry for Engrish, here's my theory:
The dude that owned the hotel during the massacre had ties to gambling, the mafia, and shit like that. It's not surprising that he'd fuck a prostitute. That's what it historically alludes to.

Jack was abused by his alcoholic father. Parts of the book indicate that he is worried about passing on abuse to Danny, but also, that he does physically assault him already. I'm talking about the book because it's more clear there but it applies to the movie too of course.

Since he already hit his son what is he worried about? The book mentions some specific incidents and glosses some shit over. I assume that Jack was raped by his dad and now worries about doing the same to Danny since he already hit him out of anger. People have mentioned that Jack is reading playgirl but also the article is a serious one about how incest affects families. I think he found it interesting because of that reason, to not pass wrong shit to Danny.

You can argue that he already did and that that's the hotel confirming the facts. I think that he didn't though but that's just a theory

jungthugger is here :DDD

HE'S GETTIN HIS DICK SUCKED BY A FUCKIN DOG!!!!

A game theory

It was

Nice job not reading it since it's heavily discussed in the book.

>giant spider

It's jackdurden.com tier retarded

This was the scariest part of the movie for me. I couldn't comprehend what I was seeing and the way the dog mask looked. Fucking furfags man.

Doctor sleep is fucking awful btw

Everything he's done since getting hit by the van is awful. Even The Shining book pales in comparison to Kubrick's film, a rare achievement. I think King knows it too which is the real reason he hates on Stanley's film so much.

It was a homage to Spaceballs.