What do you think of FTWD or TWD in general? Used to be super into it...

What do you think of FTWD or TWD in general? Used to be super into it, now it's just boring for me but I'm too invested in it at this point to stop watching.

I dropped TWD in season 3, got bored of it. Watched S1 of FTWD to see if I could get back and enjoyed it desu, but wasn't interested enough to watch Season 2 when it was airing and as of now, haven't watched it yet.

I've basically been watching TWD like a battered wife stays in an abusive relationship. I've come too far nd have to see it through. After that fuckfest of a season finale, I swore I would stop watching. I do like how their group are basically indistinguishable from "bad guys" now. That's pretty interesting I guess.

FTWD is hot garbage though. There was nothing even interesting enough to draw me in. The only remotely interesting character was the Hispanic and I think he died.

Season 2 is not bad, I prefer it to TWD, I do agree it starts off slow but it gets good.

When is FTWD airing tonight in the USA?

9/8c

FTWD>TWD

I like both, though.

half hour from now

Surprised that people are saying they prefer FTWD to TWD. FTWD's rating have been going down steadily, so much so that it was a shocker that they got renewed for S3

I don't know I just prefer it, I'm looking forward to the new season of TWD but FTWD touched on some new things, I don't like the whole gay thing with the black guy and the Scottish guy but it's alright aside from that and the whiny mexican child.

is this going to be the thread, then?

Might as well be the thread. Too bad it's not titled properly but oh well.

TWD is great again, used to be shit.

FTWD is okay but could've been better, the daughter is pretty hot desu

Too bad she dies this season.

Wel I wanted The Night of but no stream. So, I guess I am stuck with this shit. lets do it

discussion thread. I honestly like it but I know its (FTWD) kind of shitty story telling. Things are way too convenient, not a lot actually happens, needs more characters/tension.

Did Based Dad die or what? First half was a complete letdown so I forgot what happened.

Why?

hot as shit

TWD 6/10 how do pacing? the series
FTWD 1/10 WITNESS THE ORIGIN - and timeskip lel

Watching premier rn, seems shitty so far. After all that bullshit on last episode, they're just gonna open up all happy and shit?

I still have no clue how this kid is not dope sick at all. I used to be a junkie myself and i'd be laying down in some closet right now. He is literally normal and strong. you turly do not sleep for a week irl

why is nick wandering around by himself? why didn't he go with the others

I thought it was awful, I mean TWD is alright, mediocre mostly but it's watchable (aside from the last episode shenanigans), but FTWD just doesn't click with me.

OP here. I'm from Sup Forums, never get on Sup Forums, figured this would get pruned pretty quick, but was just curious about what people though about it. Sorry it's poorly titled.

Because witch Mexican mom got into his mind and fucked him up.

watch the last episode

agree, i've been pissed about that too. Good idea, poorly executed.

He's going to become part of the Whisperers.

Didn't he go through that the episodes after got him?

Nick's girlfriend was pretty hot.

doesn't take a day man. even after detox you still have shit energy and whatnot. i know they started doing okay with it. but then he was swimming in the ocean walking miles. i don't hate this show it's just i dunno. too much of a money scheme

I thought he had a bag of oxycontins that his mother stole from the locker at school and he crushed them up and snorted them?

Didn't he get angry at a couple of them being given to that spanish lady that got shot?

Also he's in Mehico, so we may yet find him scavenge some from a pharmacy or something? They need to address it though.

why is nick such a numale cuck?

what was she trying to convince him to do at court?

She had some weak thing that sort of kept him through but that doesn't matter.that would not solve a heroin habit in a few days lol

Anyway. I hope we at least see some nice TWD preview

Nick is anything but a numale.

Multiple scenes where he has looked for shit in bathrooms afaikr

>getting beaten by a literal Mexican bitch
>can't even drag the blanket to reach your bag

Nick, you fucking idiot.

After watching really good TV shows I've come to realize that TWD is gutter trash. It's really only good for the rare creative zombie gore

It was Oxycontins because he says "OOOH OXY'S" after he was foaming at the mouth.

That would be my first objective, pharmacy looting and hacking anyone (living or dead) in my way from getting the good stuff.

The thing is. You literally cannot function sleep or move well. Let alone fight off walkers if sick.JUst saying. They should have at least showed him resting for some episodes or something.Oh well. Not trying to sound like some snob about it. I just think they went on too strong with the drug and could have had him just be a druggi eloser or party boy

Anyone have a rewindable stream? For non us citizens?

Perhaps the whole situation made him realize that he should quit.

That would literally just make him even more sick right now if so. But they're weak anyway. and he has no bottle with him or anything

Awww Zombie a cute
EEW Nick! Some people spit in their waters in the car.

Maybe he has quit, who knows. They should address it because he was a heavy user, he stole that dying guys morphine IV.

Mexicans are evil, who knew?

This is what Trump is trying to prevent

These guys shoot like Non-mericans. Better stick to bean flicking.

>drive around in Mexico
>get stabbed in the head

>listen to the radio in Mexico
>get shot at

I like how he stops running once he gets to open field. seems legit

Needs more commercials

Mexicans wouldn't kill for no reason

after the last TWD season cliffhanger bullshit ending, I pretty much gave up. Fuck that shit. They tried to build everything up but it was just disappointment. Like a girl leaving after teasing your cock and smugly talking about it with her friends like she did a good job. There was no point to end on a cliffhanger. I know kirkman said it's the end of one chapter and next season will begin another but it wasn't a successful hook. Like either it ends up being the one who died in the comic, or it ends up being someone without as much impact, or it's even someone we don't give a shit about which is basically a fake out. he could have smacked a tree stump for all I care.

then FTWD became too difficult to find online so I gave up entirely. I didn't care about an entire season of boat adventures and shitty people keeping shitty secrets and some dumbass drug son and everyone else being a dipshit.

I like how accurate FTWD is

How is the Mexican military still operating but the US military got overrun in a week?

Is this so alternate Universe where chaos is order and some shit?

any streams? anywhere?

Nick putting his survival skills into action.

Filthycasuals dot tv is down.

>Mexican military
isn't it just cartels?

>People speaking Spanish
>No subtitles

For fuck sake AMC, I want to know what the fuck they were saying.

Does cactus even taste good?

Yeaah whip dat dick out

Vatos Locos etc

IS there a difference?

She was telling him to get the fuck out.

Literally all she said. I think she also called him a deaf idiot, but my memory is hazy.

Nothing important, they just said follow him

oh my mistake, he's davey fucking crockett

Have not seen Fear The Walking Dead, but the poster design is God Tier.

el gringo no sabe

>all these flashbacks
Nick is going to die and there is nothing we can do about it.

Bunch of crooks with guns don't really matter if they wear a uniform desu

Yeah, 2B's poster looked pretty solid.

They actually give you diarrhea and the ol tale of drinking water from them like in cartoons untreated is ill advised.

Don't, I'm having flashbacks of that woman that was addicted to drinking her own urine.

Looks like he combs his hair with a cock

It is one of the shittiest shows on television and is watched exclusively by degenerates and trash in my experience.

S1+S2 of the original Walking Dead show were decent. After that every season is progressively shittier, and what little I saw of FTWD was garbage as well.

OH SHIT NEVER TRUST DOGS IN TWD UNIVERSE.

>flashbacks after flashbacks

Great fucking storytelling as always, TWD writers.

I guess this 5 minutes is cool

>dumb dogs getting eaten after attacking masses of rotting flesh

What the fuck did they even expect to happen?

Why the fuck is Nick not running away?

Well thats one way dogs can be useful in a zombie apocalypse. Let them atack the zombies till they get eaten by the zombies. At least dogs don't become zombified when bitten and killed by a zombie.

Dog bite hurt him

>cartel trying to kill you
>shitty weather almost killing you
>stray dogs trying to kill

MMmm they're eating some fresh Venezuelan cuisine.

>that time Clem found a random dog in the abandoned campsite

Holy shit this is a boring ass episode to return with.

So wait a minute.

The same guy who went all alpha last season and disguised himself with blood and killed walkers left and right couldn't take on some mexibitch with a bat?

not for long my friend. death too will know a real border and we all know if a zombie apocalypse starts it'll be in some shithole like juarez so good luck hordes of spiczombie scum

>tfw the zombies are Clinton supporters

better start earning El Españo Sup Forums

Venezuelans are fucking disgusting.

Any culture that normalizes the eating of dogs and cats is fucking disgusting.

if they've been biting walkers, could nick be in danger of getting the disease?

Why were those Mexicans even trying to kill him for, like what possible can they gain from it?
All they do is end up wasting bullets.

TWD writers aren't known for their consistency.

Yeah, they looked weakened, and female upper body strength is miniscule. With adrenaline kicking in after getting hit, he should have easily disarmed her.

Wouldn't the top of the van be 1000°

I doubt any animal that attacks a walker would survive.