I'll be the one to say it, Roger Ebert is one of the worst film critics of all time. Overrated and a piece of trash

I'll be the one to say it, Roger Ebert is one of the worst film critics of all time. Overrated and a piece of trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

rogerebert.com/reviews/the-raid-redemption-2012
youtube.com/watch?v=rmnYCSwt2Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His face gives me nightmares

Doesnt it? I just hate this dude. He gave my film a 1 star rating foe being "boring and dumb"

Isnt this the same dude who said Tommy Boy was shit? Fuck him. Glad he is dead

Say that to his face and see what happens.

And what? He will try to say shit and he cant cus he got no jaw? Hes dead anyway so I would just rip his corpse in half

I like him and Gene Siskel. Ebert regularly hated on my favorite director. So I'm not saying I always agreed with him or thought they were both always right. I like that they brought criticism from a much older and more formally educated viewpoint that wasn't bogged down in dogshit at the same time like with some other TV and print film critics.

A lot of the backlash hate is from younger people who look up reviews of their childhood favorites of theirs only to have them shit on by them. Get over it, they were from a different time period.

He gave my film a ONE STAR RATING for being boring and dull and you tell me he was good? Hahahha no

w-what's your film user

You sound underage. Like a child, I mean.

>he gave Speed 2 a 3/4 because it was summer schlock that didn't take itself seriously
He was the Mike Stoklasa of his day

I'm a bit prejudiced when it comes to reviewers.

These two were my favourite for almost 2 decades, so no other reviewer really rates a mention.

they were cool, only thing I don't like is how Ebert & Siskel hated horror movies and got triggered by them but they were old men so I guess it's understandable

also hated Ebert's review of The Raid, it was fuckin trash

rogerebert.com/reviews/the-raid-redemption-2012

>What country are we in? The movie never tells us. (It was filmed in Indonesia.) Establishing Rama as a Muslim seems pointless, except as a cheap fakeout in character development. No one in the film has a personality; they are all ruthless fighters without a brain in their heads. Is the lieutenant up to something? What? And why?

North.

I preferred Siskel DESU. I rarely agreed with Ebert on anything

problem child 2

Ebert was retarded

glad his jaw turned into a vagina, the cunt.

>rating movie raters

He tended to get things right when most critics got it wrong

So I have a favorable opinion of him

Rob Schneider? Is that you?

Never liked him or his reviews. Still feel bad for how he went down tho, poor fucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=rmnYCSwt2Js

Yeah he was a bit of a cunt and very overrated

His taste was pretty middlebrow desu senpai

Imagine putting your dick in that mouth.

He bashed muh Postman.