all hail Rachel the new trap queen of Sup Forums

Show ass

I agree

SHOW FEMININE PENIS

I only submit to kalindra chan as queen

>queen of Sup Forums
there will only ever be one

Why do you guys like her so much jfc you're gonna scare her away

It's not a girl it's guy.. just look at the broad shoulders and thick jaw line if you don't believe me

bcuz pretty

point still stands about scaring her away though

Sup Forums legit always does shit like this, they cling on to posters and then they get weirded the fuck out and leave

>Queen of Sup Forums
Huh, that's not boxxy

So boxy is a trap then

Not whenever so many better traps that post exist breh, nice try

she was nice and funny yesterday

That's a crossdresser, and he said he deleted his pictures because he doesn't want to be an avid poster

seconded girls hate that shit

this^^^
give it a rest guys she's not coming back and she doesn't like you

She didn't even shave her legs and Sup Forums was worshiping her, this place is so sexually confused it's ridiculous. Just go suck a manly lumberjacks cock already you closeted faggot

True shit

Sup Forums is liking manlier and manlier traps, i mean this was a step up from a thread before when some other CD was "the new trap queen" tbh, nobody will top Kalindra, just give it a rest everyone, the game has been over and top prize has been awarded

Lola is awesome, though it seems like she's retired.

But Rachel is just something else.

If she made videos like Lola did she'd be the best trap queen of all time, but I doubt she will. Lola made some OC that literally turned 2/10 guys on the Kinsey scale into 6-8s so she'll always be a hall of fame trap queen.

Guys shhh she could be here right now

But a requirement of trap is showing face. I agree Lola is amazing as fuck, but...
>No face no grace

New traps just come here to see if people like them if yes there is no reason to stay because they are just weirdos that want more

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
THATS NOT RACHEL

i cumcur

Full name of Rachel and Lola?

For research

Okay guys, she's actually way prettier than me, please give it a rest and move on?

Rachel was a 1 time poster crossdresser. The only reason the pics keep going around is because ppl got a huge boner for him
Lola is easy to find, Google Lolatrap (one word) and the Tumblr is right there

I want a cute trap girlfriend to love and spoil xc

I'd let her sit on my face while we watched the whole LOTR trilogy, extended versions.

Not as cute as shelbi imo

She probably made the thread, all these traps are so egotistical a few compliments from random internet posters go to their head and they instantly think they're celebrities. This is why pretty girls tend to be so insufferable irl

digits prove this is what rachel would say if she was actually here

Saw her yesterday. I fell in love. Anyone know where she was from? I asked buy could not stay long enough to find out.

You guys are a bunch of faggots, you know that right?

A guy in a dress is still a guy.

Welcome back?

My thoughts exactly when the thread was started.

Rachbae: "Ew guys please leave me alone and stfu"

user: "SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG"

more truth

Top kek, fuck no, Rachel is at least cuter than Shelbi

fucking true

This. If I ever see an obvious tranny waltz right into the girls toilets I'd... Do nothing because i don't want to start a scene and I really couldn't give a fuck but still, it fucking wierd.

yeah i think its something you should earn by being able to pass. if you dont pass you dont deserve to be treated like a woman imo

what if rach fucked boxxy?

how much would you fags pay to see that in a video?

ITT: faggets who discuss witch fagget wears grilsl cloths better, fucking degenerates.. kys

Sex vs Gender. One is biology, one is a social role. You can be biologically male, but prefer a feminine role in society.

>that 5oclock shadow

faggots like this legitimately ruin it for the rest of us, contrary to popular belief passability is more important than everything else including your feelings. The reason this faggot got chastised is because he's clearly and undoubtedly a man

Still not true just because your womyns-studies professor told you that. Just because you like or prefere non-masculine coded things doesnt make you less maskulin, you´re still a guy that likes girlie stuff, not a girl in a mans body

Fuck off loser
wrong
ew
SHE DOESN'T FUCKING LIKE YOU GUYS

A queen needs to post more than 3 pics. If you or she has more, share them to convince us.

She posted waayyyy more than 3, but it was all in one thread and she's only come back //unconfirmed// once yesterday

MOTHER FUCKING WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS CARE

To be a queen requires that you have a vagina you retarded aids infested faggots.

Good point. I redact my previous statement.

obviously she's prettier, you have a pig face

>trap queen
>prefaced as ironic faggot queen
>reading comprehension is hard
ayy