I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Nice blog

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jeez, are you a feminist by any chance?

Shut up faggot and enjoy your clogged arteries while waiting for killary to take office... Which will never happen

Ew, this pasta is so stale it has gone beyond soggy and has become crunchy.

ITT:

Neckbeard from /b upset real life girl showed interest in him and started conversation.
Prefers to eat alone in small confined space when not in basement.
Jesus H Christ. You fucking FAG!!!!

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

She knows you aint in any lindo of rush cuz she can see a fat fuck eating on the parking lot daily

Why are you so affraid of human interaction, fggt

Kek

Hello, newfriends

gayest shit ive ever heard

stale pasta is stale

>Filet-O-Fish

summer is here

Im inclined to agree with you user.
Im quite a picky eater and there have been a few times when a waitress would ask something like "Oh you dont like veggies on your burger?" or something like that. Or when I say I dont like something they ask me why, and I find it entirely intrusive and embarrassing. I come to a place to eat and be comfortable, not judged by some bitch and wonder the whole time if shes laughing with her friends in the back about the weird picky guy at table 5

I think restaurants, and maybe other places too, should make it a polocy not to question customers about such trivial things. You might think its cute, or may be trying to be personable, but you dont know how that person feels about a subject and or if they feel comfortable speaking about it.

Also, yes, at fastfood places I tend to eat in my car. Its just easier and more private, and I can listen to what I want. If Im with my gf, she makes me go inside and I hate it. If its at a dine in place, I make her go eat alone and bring me back food lelel

haven't seen that in a while.

can't say i've missed it.

It pops up like every day.. I don't even come here but like once a week anymore and I still see it every time. The newfags are strong in this thread tho

>waiting for killary to take office... Which will never happen

lost

Kek Op confirmed fag

you're just a social retard, probably autistic

And you bit into rusty bait.

Bait thread aside, what sort of pasta is that?
It looks delicious.

Looks like penne with a cream sauce (think Alfredo) with grilled chicken, cilantro, tomatoes, and chicken. Looks pretty tasty.

cajun chicken

You eat way too much McDonald's food.

re-pasta.,

Thank you, I'm gonna go trawling through recipes now.

nostalgia'd hard

so many newfriends itt

-cajun
-chickun
-pasta

She wants your D.

You seem to be under the impression that I said something stupid.
Yet when I look up cajun chicken pasta, I get 677.000 results.

Your first mistake was going to McDonalds

bump

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.Yellow, black.

lol

new faggets still falling for this stale copyspaghetti

Can anybody revive from the dead ''FUCKING GAMESTOP'' or Battletoads prank calls?

Atleast these were way funnier

I work at McDonald's, most regulars are dicks so no small talk is even exchanged but, We are usually forced to form mini relationships with every customer. Don't eat fish from McDonald's either

fuck up newfag cuck

We've known how bees fly since 2006.

care to elaborate

How about you stop going to McDonald's that much fat ass.