Why do you guys hate reddit

Why do you guys hate reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPZ7Tsqm8Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they ruined Sup Forums OP

Whats reddit?

good question, what is reddit?

because Sup Forums is a dying creature and a bunch of idiot newfags missed the heyday.
they fact that they thing Sup Forums is comparable to a site like reddit is the funny part. Sup Forums is the asshole of the internet and always has been.
reddit is far less retarded. Less lulzy, as well, but still less retarded.

People seem to think reddit and Sup Forums are different sides of the same coin. I don't like reddit because it's lame. Nothing to do with Sup Forums's health/style.

Reddit's community is cancer
It's a circlejerk to see who can get the most upvotes and not the quality of the content
The mods are also absolute cancer there

stfu you don't know nothing at all

IKSDEH

For the same reason we hate you OP

Eat a bag of dicks, m'lady

if OP always = fag
and reddit = OP
does Reddit = fag?

seriously go fuck each other

Somehow i know this is getting screencapped by one of those fucking fags, probably that cunt bottomforcocklulz, faggots

OP is always fag, so yes

IKSDEH^2
Wanna go for a 3some?

Fucked up image. Good work.

rot with this website you fucking asshole

Assertion, not an argument.

Different user, but you have to admit that karma farming is a well-known issue. It's a joke, but it's also a problem. There ends up being a painfully autistic checklist popular posts must fulfill to be noticed by a significant part of the community.

Sup Forums has always been the stupid pile of forced memes it currently is, give or take a summer influx, but Sup Forums as a whole is comparatively relaxed and has a format based on OC and less cutesy pandering.

Oh noes y u so mean to me?
3some confirmed or nah?

I've used it a few times.
The layout and the interface are fucking garbage and people usually only post shit that will get them those tasty upboats. If there's 100 posts in a thread, 95 of them are God awful dad joke tier references.

I don't; I actually love reddit. Sup Forums on the other hand has become nothing more than a shadow of its former self, complete with an unending stream of feet, celeb, GET, FB/IG fap, 'what would you do,' trap, Trump, and furry threads.

Agreed about pharma karming I hate that more than muslims I'd rather read Al Jazeera than the top comments on Reddit. Everyone attacks comments with downvotes like u were anti women's rights on the view or something

How's this one?

The only thing I loved through that website is the vidya gamd threads

It was okay till they banhammered /u/violentacruz (?) and all the good content suddenly dried up

It's still okay for shit like programming, tech or normal bullshit.

Still gotta come here for the degeneracy that fuels me, though.

Al Jezeera is a decent npr-tier news org. Don't let the scary foreign words fool you.

I don't like religion in general, so believe me when I say that they tend to have somewhat-left-balanced secular reporting. No crazy fundie bullshit.

As an example, they did a great job covering the hilarious clusterfuck that is the Turkish president flailing around for respect and legitimized authoritarian power.

What? I like the soap opera that is international news.

Because they're the dredges of digg. A large portion of content originally posted around there was saved from here and other places and then slapped with a reddit watermark. There's also the moderation and overreactions when offended.

Analogies are crappy, but here's one anyway: Say you like a lesser known band for their songs. They eventually get a hit single that becomes very popular. Then you're talking with people and they go "Oh I love too!", but then you find out they don't even know any albums or other songs by them. And if you were too mention a concert of theirs, they wouldn't want to go.

There's also a tangential relationship to the every so slow suffocation of Sup Forums since ~2007. But that's a whole 'nother thing on it's own, although it largely involves the type of users who were apt to prefer digg/reddit to Sup Forums.

Aw ok thanks I just said it cause it was some dune coon sounding name I never read a damn article from it . Call me racist but it's kept me from getting kamikazoed sonfar lol

I'm generally for all for literacy and having a goood time, so just do me a favor and check it out when you'd like to know about the crazy shit going down around the world.

It's like coworker gossip, but with more spies, bitchy intrigue, and explosions.

Because people can be banned for simply expressing their opinions. It also becomes an echo chamber because anyone who dissents from popular opinion (or, god forbid, says something offensive) will be downvoted into oblivion.

Their memes suck, too.

Reddit
>mostly whiteknights
>no actual discussion, just circlejerk
>overuses memes to a point where dabs seem obscure
>cuck mods
now do you see it, OP?

because of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPZ7Tsqm8Wk

Reddits the shit

Usually autism.

I missed a copypasta that was apparently repeated on one of the gaming boards and I tried to help someone (since I generally lurk a gaming board that helps people) and instead of telling me that I replied to copypasta and I could have deleted my post to not draw further attention to it, they got so upset and kept telling me to go to reddit so I spent an hour fucking with them and samefagging until other people started making fun of them so I left out of boredom.

It's generally a scapegoat insult for the most part since there's really nothing else you can call an anonymous poster.

best part is I don't even use reddit so they tard-raged for nothing.

Spotted the infidel

Ps don't shoot please

Lol sounds better than Reddit I will