what were you doing instead?

Need sauce on this man

Hey hey
I hear you

no fucken idea hey, got it from a like e621 gif/webm dump i think

zonkpunch

>zonkpunch

last one from me

Why doesn't anyone ever talk in these threads?

>Why doesn't anyone ever talk in these threads?
Because you're late, buddy. There was some talk a while ago

Too busy tanking atm, whats up?

youtube.com/watch?v=XRkrascT_iM
Bethesda wants to sell mods for skyrim and fallout 4 for real money

That's what people get for playing closed-source games.

It's to make the modders money....

No it's not, retard. Modders could already sell mods. And even then, why play closed-source games?

If you have to support the things you say with insults it makes you look bad.

Closed-source games? Hmm, maybe you should explain to me first what you define that as and why it's bad.

>implying I didn't immediate follow with a point
>modders could already sell mods but most chose not to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proprietary_software
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software
gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html
gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-even-more-important.html
gnu.org/philosophy/proprietary.html
Closed source software means software you can't compile or modify.

Hey, if it makes you feel better to think that's justification then good for you :)

So tell me why that's bad, I'm not trying to act an idiot. Just want to know what you think about it.

Imagine if you had a lego set, but some of the legos were illegal for you to view. You could only legally use those legos blindfolded: that's what being unable to read source code is like.
Now imagine having some legos where it's illegal to take two pieces apart: that's what not being able to modify source code is like.
And in general, the NSA and CIA like closed-source code because it means they can put in backdoors and no one will know.

That's why you get Mega Bloks instead, they have better minifigs and licenses.

wwwww

any requests?

I have to admit, I really admire that analogy. I think it lacks depth though.

A game is not Lego. Legos are the literal building blocks that you create out of whereas a finished game has all the pieces in place. What you have is the finished result there for you to use and experience rather than create the experience on your own as you would with Lego.

The main reason the source is protected is usually because developers don't want you to see their code because if you can see if you can duplicate it. If you can duplicate it you can create a knock off with ease. Studios pour an enormous amount of man hours and money into these games and as much as we can hate them for it not all game developers can run on passion alone.

You might feel differently if say you created a successful game and then you leave it open source because you want to see it improved and evolve in the community only to find someone else has created a near mirror and is selling it for other regions. This doesn't even take into account brand protection which as you know is very important for any company wishing to build a reputation to sell games.

Open source projects are always good things to have, but this is an argument like any. To have only one or the other is probably not the correct decision. Who are we to believe ourselves the arbiters?

Your thoughts?

Cheetah or deer if you have some? :)

ill look around in the folder

Ta :)

>a game is not Lego

Unless it's a Lego game. Or Minecraft. Or the inevitable Lego Minecraft game. Or Minecraft Lego game, either way it's stupid as hell.

Oh, yeah I don't really have any comments on the rest, here's some more Mega Bloks (now Mega Construx) I guess.

Yes! Your picture demonstrates my point. That circumstance was created by the shall we call it "player" of the lego and not the lego. In this case the player creates the game.

Minecraft is a tricky one. It would be ignorant of us to compare Minecraft to Lego. That ignores the fact that the game is more than putting blocks together. There is a lot of that depending on who you talk to though.... ;)

Yo can we get some horse in here?

Any more cumshot or creampie pics? Those are my favorite