Anyone else takes enemas on a daily basis after doing their business? been doing that for 20 years couldn't live without

anyone else takes enemas on a daily basis after doing their business? been doing that for 20 years couldn't live without

I have a bidet installed in my toilet, when I go overseas, cleaning after a shit feels so dirty.

Also my ass is always clean, ready for insertions at the go.

you mean a washlet? that's the best invention in history... I need to buy a 220 volt model but I want quality stuff...toto or national

>220 volt model

Mine is just regular water pressure, its enough to enter my butthole and clear the insides. Why do you need electricity for the pump?

We can't have nice things like bidets in the United States; we rub trees on our assholes after unloading into clean water bowls. Ask any American what they think about bidets, most can't even fathom a paperless system

because you don't need to use your hands, just push a button...very practical compared to what I usually do. bidet in europe are actually useless, you can clean outside but you still have shit inside...nonsense. so I just remove the shower telephone and stuck it in my butt, then jump out the shower and discharge in the wc. it's messy but I became a pro.

I don't use my hands either and the bidet/washlet I use is not those shitty european ones, the water actually enter my rectum without the need for electricity.

I have wet baby wipes. It's fabric with a texture as opposed to wet toilet paper which is wet paper that only smears

sounds awsome! do you have picture of that?

best way to clean my girl's ass before i fuck her in the ass?

the idea is to clear 100% of what's left INSIDE and believe me there's lots of stuff...
I started doing it after my mom died of colon cancer, I am sure it doesn't matter at all but I just couldn't accept the idea of dangerous stuff left in my intestine for hours during the day. considering what we eat nowadays our shit is mostly chemical poison

yeah stuck the shower hose in there with slow current water for a couple times (do not watch what comes out unless you are into scatology) and you are ready to go!

>considering what we eat nowadays our shit is mostly chemical poison

So just eat healthier instead of hosing out your asshole with a showerhead...

Not going to show my bathroom because its messy as hell, sorry. Mine looks something like this, except there is a tap handle beside the seat, just twist the knob and the water pressure will fly into your ass. Nothing fancy, no buttons, no lights, just simple, efficient and clean.

Also another thing, the bidet angle is facing upwards, unlike this picture, so gain maximum accuracy. Imagine it pointing at your asshole.

is it recommended that i clean her ass before anal?

I don't trust anything biological organic etc unless it comes from my own garden. but I also do it for a matter of hygiene and smell......

man I want it!! never seen anything like that

Y'all a bunch of assholes talking.

Water works better than apples, user.

unless you are into scatology...
I think all those models on chaturbate and prostitutes in general have a habit to do clysteres regularly. also homosexuals or anyone who's going to share some experiences with their anus

>share some experiences with their anus

Like how to keep clean?