Question

Question
If you fuck your clone, can it be considered incest?

either way you should probably kill yourself for asking considering you're a boring worthless faggot that has nothing to offer this world.

That's actually a good question.
We don't know yet if it's incest or not. There haven't been made laws on this topic yet because clones still don't exist.

Biologically, both have the same DNA but one of them technically isn't a human being.
So in my opinion it's not considered incest.

I don't want to fuck myself or anything, just genuinely curious.

Is it considered possession of CP if is a video of 10 year old me jerking and putting things in my butt?

>Biologically, both have the same DNA but one of them technically isn't a human being.
Would it be incest if the clone can be considered human, though? Theoretically you aren't related to you.

More to the point is it homosexual or masterbation

It must be homosexual, since both would have the same sex.
It could go either way on masturbation, though

No no you're getting it the wrong way.
Incest is not about being related as in in a family way, it's about being related in a gene way.
Of course close family members have similar genes, but incest itself is about the genes.
You and your close have the same exact DNA, so if you consider it a human it would be incest

Why not considering it human?

Idk I'm retarded for not considering it a human in the first place. Ignore that I said it wasn't a human

If fucki mg your clone is gay then so is jerking off. Every time you masturbate you're jerking off a dudes dick. How is that not gay.

Are you autistic? There's a different between yourself and another person

There's no difference between yourself and your clone, autist

I was curious tho. If anyone has any reasoning about this, please, share it.

But this is another person.
You and your clones can have different thoughts at the same time

There is, you absolute idiot. Even though you guys share the same DNA you're two independent individuals

Well it's not the same physical individual + there can be small gene replication mistakes

The real fucking question is if it's gay or masturbation

I'm a lawyer and in most states it's considered masturbation. Some however consider it incest. Make sure you check your local state laws for more info. The federal court have not yet weighed in on a ruling as no cases have yet come up.

It's gay

Just gay

Why would it not be considered human. We clone rats at our facility for acute toxicology research all the time and we still consider them rats. The EPA ( our governing body) also consider them rats.

So touching a penis on your body is fine, but an exact copy of your penis on a exact copy of yourself isn't?

Sounds to me like you're repressing some things. Even the thoughts your clone has while jerking it would be the same as yours, as long as it hasn't been around awhile.

I would circle jerk with my clone, it's the same as masturbation but better. Like sitting in your hand till it goes numb

What if your clone doesn't want to?
Wouldn't that be rape?

Please check

It's incest. Clones are humans with identical dna... So are identical twins (same exact DNA), and if the twins are born different days (before and after midnight) they are no different than you and your clone.

Imagine for a sec that your parents concieved you via IVF and then cloned you and put gestated you both in surrogate at the same time. She would give birth to you and your clone at the same time... This would be no different than having a twin... Fucking your twin brother is both gay and incest... Case closed

Well, considering it's a genetic copy of yourself, in my head it would basically be a twin. So yes?

It's technically masturbation.

My bad missed that point

If I wanted to then obviously my clone eod want to. How is this complicated?

You wouldn't be able to talk or do anything with a clone except fight or fjcm it. If you tried to talk you would both be saying and knowing the same thing, it would basically be masturbation anyway. Go all the way at least

Did you just assume their gender!

I would imagine so. I'd still be up for it.

I was thinking like, poof, you now have a clone. Jerk it off or no?

You really are retarded

>If I wanted to then obviously my clone eod want to. How is this complicated?
You and your clone are different people. There is no way to tell if he would want to do exactly why you want. Even if you both share DNA to 100%, your experiences may be different, which can change your choices or preferences

Wouldn't it be masturbation?

Assuming the majority of fags on Sup Forums are male

Are you autist talking about a twin? Like born song time ago? Or a fucking clone. Like you walk into a tube and it scans you and prints another out?

Cause the latter would be totally down to Fuck. The former is how a retard would read OPs question.

The clone or the OP?

The OP is for sure a guy

Hence the clone would be a male

>Cause the latter would be totally down to Fuck
How do you know?

Good point OP
but what if
is it possible to just make a literal female version of yourself? I mean. She'd be dyke as fuck, but you could spawn with it.
Furthermore, can we use that to breed a perfect version of you, or more likely, a version of you unfit for life like those royal families

Cause if i got scanned and a exact copy was made of me it would only know what I know. And what I know is that I would Fuck a perfect clone of myself. Am I getting trolled or is this that hard to understand?

Although, of my clone knew it was a clone it might not be in the mood, just coming to grips with its own existence and mortality. But if it was still like me after dealing with that, and I think I would be, we would jerk it. For science

Question, if you killed yourself would anyone notice?

Yeah.
I provide for a family.

C'mon man

If I had a clone, I’d fuck the shit out of it. Even though my asshole isn’t as tight as it used to be. I’m not gay, but I’ve had a few cocks up my ass. My black friend Mitch destroyed my tight ass and shot his load inside me...felt so warm and good it made me cum buckets. Shit was cash

Yes.

in the UK, yes

You forgot to say no homo. That makes it gay my dude

I'm not your dude, bud.

Im not your bud, friendo

I'm not your friendo, man

I not frendo matey

Well a real clone would just be a diffrent person with the same DNA as you, there would need to be artificial insemination then 9 months in the oven and how many years you need locally to make it legal, but yes it would be a novel form of incest, if you are talking about a magical copy of your self as you are now, you are just retarded.

No youre retarded. We're talking star trek masturbation here.

Biologically twins are identical and thats considered incest so i would say yes it is.

You are into traps aren't you

therefore he's gay ain't he

I was trying to be subtle ;) to cushion the blow. But fuck that!