I'm a day under the legal time limit of driving with passengers. If I get caught would I get fucked?

I'm a day under the legal time limit of driving with passengers. If I get caught would I get fucked?

Yes you could, although you'd probably be let off. Depends on whether the cop is in a good mood. Also help if you're white and/or rich.

But why would you consider risking it, with only one day to go?

I did it forever, also, you need to be 18 to post on Sup Forums dont make it so obvious

Dope quads. I'm white. But I wanna take my girl out and go swimming. And today is when she's free.

You shouldn't

Don't drive like a nigger and you will be fine

What's gonna happen? They aren't gonna ban me

Pls MODS ban this underage faggot

You'd be seeing me in 2 months anyway

Did you see my trips tho. honestly I wouldn't worry about getting in trouble you'll be fine my guy getchur dick wet

Wtf are you talking about? Are you one of those people with bad teeth who live on a tiny island with over 9000 mudslimes??

Car in good shape? All stickers up to date? No bald tires/bad exhaust/broken lights/etc anywhere? Staying in known neighborhoods (nowhere you'd stand out)? Then drive careful, cops won't pull you over for nothing.

>thin legs
its a widely know fact that men like chunky calves fuck off with this shit

No, most likely a slap on the wrist and Cops will just ask you to call mommy or daddy to pick up the car, unless you're negro in which case hit the gas and pray to god someone records the police beating so you can sue later for being a good boy who didnt dun nothfin.

what fucking country do you come from where you can't have passengers in your car as soon as you pass your test?

A cop isn't going to pull you over for bald tires you fucking retard

If its your first time getting caught theyll let you off

When did you get your license? Cuz it's like that in America.

Interesting! Tell us more. Here in Germany I can immediately take any number of passengers with me (only the seat limit applies)

>wide hips

only niggers find that attractive.

There's nothing like this in Germany?

In England I can have as many passengers as I have seats the day I pass my test.

What are the age restrictions?

Nope, you cant. Over 9 Persons you need a Personenbeförderungsschein.

I am talking about standard cars.

17 you can get your license and are allowed to drive with a registered other person with driver's license (e. G. Your parents). There are some more details, so this is just a rough explanation.
As soon as you are 18 you can drive alone. (you only need to take the driving exam once, at 17 or at 18+)

(this post is referring to Germany)

And whats the Problem here? My wife loves it

So in South Dakota you can be 14 and whip a car around? That's pretty fucked

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

Never sure when someone says something this stupid if it's bait, or are they really that stupid?

In my town, cops see a driver under 25 they'll stop them for anything and everything. Mostly they tell you to fix it and let you go with a warning. But they see paperwork problems and you're fucked.

Kill yourself basement dwelling faggot. Obviously you never leave your moms house.

In New Zealand if you're on your Restricted License you can't have any passengers unless you're a guardian/parent or your passenger is on their full license. It's pretty fucked. The only way you can carry passengers is with your full which is a stage up from restricted.