Alright fags, share your stories of the weirdest places you've masturbated

Alright fags, share your stories of the weirdest places you've masturbated

My aunt's pool when I was 14

Bathroom stall at an old job on my lunch break.

back of the classroom inside my sweatshirt

******during class

College toilets to this pic

One time I stuck my dick in my gf's gaping hallway vagina, and then I had to reach in and jack off.
True story.
also;
fuck off

Lol

bus, train, supermarket, friends bed, pub, behind a police station, scout camp, pretty much everywhere.

You, sir, are a true hero

Middle of a mock examination. These things are the real deal,but tuggin' it is my top priority.

In the middle of changing in a bathroom stall at a pool locker room.

It was so fucking tiny from the water I don't know how I managed to do it. I just did.

Are you sick or something?

If its #2, fair play, otherwise you're sick

Team rocket, blast off at the speed of light.

at work..
and I work at a school.
1-7 grade.

Before this 404s I'll share my rudest/riskiest, just for fun.

Staying round a friends, sleeping on the floor, about 12yo, he went off to do his paper round, I was jerking it like a boss, just as I got to the important bit his mom stuck her head through the door to check I was okay. I was eyes shut, pumping over my chest. Opened my eyes to find a tissue and saw the door closing. Ten seconds later she reappeared and asked if I was okay again.

Couldn't look her in the eye after that. Although if I'd have known now, I'd have asked her to help clean up

Drunk walking to girls house.
Need to fap. Fap while walking.
Gizz on random car door handle.

Pokemon! A heart so true, our courage will pull us through!

Lmao

into a urinal in a tiny bathroom, in the Sega tower, In Akihabara Japan

fapped while driving, got pulled over for drunk driving, did a sobriety test, told the cop I was just tired and almost home, shook her hand, got back behind the wheel, finished fapping while she was tailing me, made it home safe without a ticket like a boss