I don't recall

>I don't recall

and check'd

Uh uh uh uh uh

he's based actually

Have you bin smokin the marajuana son?

Liberal detected

fucking marijuana. really ruined the KKK.

simpsons?

He got clear instructions from his lawyers.Simply put, when sitting there you want to avoid saying anything a hostile congress critters can use to put you on trial later.

Check em, lol this guy is such an asshat

Sessions is a huge turd. Dude literally asked congress if he could start raiding medical marijuana dispensaries and doctors.. What a huge fag. Fuck that bag of shit.

Fuck this piece of shit

Welcome to Alabama motherfucker. Alabama from the West Coast to the East Coast, from the Canadian border to the Mexican border.

Wow, there's a lot of liberal snowflakes in this thread.

>MAH WEED DOE

>doesn't like weed

Lotta cancervatives here who champion property rights, personal freedom, and small government except in the case of recreational drug use. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds

Those are libertarians. They're only considered conservative in the United States, and they're only a *form* of conservative in the US. For example, they have little in common with Christian fundamentalists, another form of US conservative

Drug policy is the number one way in which government actually affects people's lives.

Repubs talk big about reducing government, but only when it comes to environmental regulations and basic safeguards against corruption. But when it comes to the freedom to act differently than Repubs want? Lock them up!

Wow lots of faggots in this thread too who the fuck doesnt enjoy smoking some weed? You uptight fucking dorks.

keep bumping

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alabama sounds like a shit hole of a state. So glad I don't live in that cesspool of toothless hillbillies living off cases of Mtn. Dew...

you mean mountain lightning. we cain't afford no goddamn mountain dew.

>[Update] [Auto] 3 new posts
Whatever those fat idiots drink.