I want to kill myself and don't know what to do anymore

I want to kill myself and don't know what to do anymore.

Roll

why u sad

Don't kill yourself, get into therapy. Take up a hobby and throw yourself into it. Probably take up exercising as well.

Best way to avoid depression is to be proactive. Wallowing in your misery does nothing. Ironically, depression is funny in that the depression keeps you from making those small steps forward.

You know the rules.

Abusive boyfriend. No family no friends. I graduated college and now I feel empty.

lost my sister to a suicide, please reconsider

it seems like Sup Forums is getting raided by faggots

>first reply is not tits or gtfo

Listen bitch you know the rules, you either show us your tits, or you gtfo

Maybe you just need sex

tits with timestamp, come on

Tits or gtfo

Agreed.

It will get better, life has ups and downs. I am leaving this thread, but you should still do a solid and post them titties for these boys that got your back. Chin up girl, life is full of challenges and rewards. Also, dump the boyfriend.

Ditch the boyfriend (or don't, if he's not willing to get therapy and change), don't know your family situation, finding friends is easy just let them in, and once you get over your depression you will see just how easy it is to get a job. They're hiring you as a person, not your experience.

When you die there is nothing, if you live anything is possible

I know the rules... this is as much tit action that you are getting.

if he IS willing***

You know what the fuck I mean. Just don't want you to look for bad advice in my statement. Also as much as I wish the best for you, if you can post those titties and not have it come back to you, let's see.

When in doubt, post tits.

I will commence spam if tits and time stamp are not posted within the next 5 replies
This shit does not count

That is very meaningful actually thank you.

That's not the right context. Tits or gtfo is only for posts asking for favors when the op states or implies they are female. Just cuz she's a chick doesn't mean she needs to show tits. Welcome to /b.

come talk to us on discord OP

discord dot gg
/UCJAvGg

discord dot gg
/UCJAvGg

discord dot gg
/UCJAvGg

One hook less and we can talk OP.
Zey nize.

no, we want tits, like real tits, show nipples with pic

fuckin whore, then u can kys

If you want to kill yourself just because you are depressed, take 400mg of vitamin C, and 400 mg of vitamin B, and D. That will cure your depression. If you are depressed because of abuse and shit, then see a doctor. Or pick a guy on here and fuck him

before you die rate my dick

Everybody knows there are no chicks on the internet anyway. Just a bunch of anons pretending to be women.

I know my word doesn't change anything but you have to be strong and keep going forward.. soon or later something important will happen

Like someone all ready sad the best thing you can do is to go for a walk a run start being active.

Yes, i know the feeling of feeling like there nothing left to live for but that doesn't really matter.

Right now you're feeling that way. But you have way more control over your life then you'd expect. Take this challenge wake up every day for two weeks and go for a run first thing and i bet you'll feel great by the end of it. Or just pick one or two task you've been blowing off make a list of all of them and tackle them one by one.

>
>That's not the right context. Tits or gtfo is only for posts asking for favors when the op states or implies they are female. Just cuz she's a chick doesn't mean she needs to show tits. Welcome to /b.
>
>That's not the right context. Tits or gtfo is only for posts asking for favors when the op states or implies they are female. Just cuz she's a chick doesn't mean she needs to show tits. Welcome to /b.
>
>One hook less and we can talk OP.
>Zey nize.
>
>no, we want tits, like real tits, show nipples with pic
>fuckin whore, then u can kys
> (OP)
>If you want to kill yourself just because you are depressed, take 400mg of vitamin C, and 400 mg of vitamin B, and D. That will cure your depression. If you are depressed because of abuse and shit, then see a doctor. Or pick a guy on here and fuck him
> (OP)
>before you die rate my dick
>
>Everybody knows there are no chicks on the internet anyway. Just a bunch of anons pretending to be women.
>I know my word doesn't change anything but you have to be strong and keep going forward.. soon or later something important will happen
>Like someone all ready sad the best thing you can do is to go for a walk a run start being active.
>Yes, i know the feeling of feeling like there nothing left to live for but that doesn't really matter.
>Right now you're feeling that way. But you have way more control over your life then you'd expect. Take this challenge wake up every day for two weeks and go for a run first thing and i bet you'll feel great by the end of it. Or just pick one or two task you've been blowing off make a list of all of them and tackle them one by one.

I you're going to die anyway, why not show your titties instead of just sharing them with the maggots

Find something worth living for

Like, you're suicidal, right? Why would you care then?

> (OP)
>
>I you're going to die anyway, why not show your titties instead of just sharing them with the maggots
> (OP)
>Find something worth living for
>
>Like, you're suicidal, right? Why would you care then?

follow the rules newfag cancer white knight or follow the bitch out the door

Suicidal thoughts are indicative of a mental illness...healthy people don't consider suicide .
When you get suicidal, realise that that is the warning sign for you to go seek help...just talking about it will make it better - just find someone sympathetic - of no one else, the samaritans

kill yourself but in cam4

My boyfriend doesn't allow me to run or bike anymore :( I know I should get out but I live with him and have no where to go.

you literally cannot just stop there. Keep going.
Also don't kill yourself like a fucking coward.

THIS, maybe fuck a trap and post viddy?

Vagina spread out.

How old are you? 13? Nobody can tell you what to fucking do, you're a grown ass adult. Start being a little assertive, that might help with your depression.

Where are you from?

Don't kys, OP. A lot of us here are depressed. Hang in there, and hopefully it'll get better for you and for the rest of us too

do this OP, come on discord :)

What state you are in? I'm sure there are spot of people that will help you

Doesn't count. You have a limited time before your thread gets fucked up. Just do it.

This. Sup Forums much better than maggots and flies.

Dude, I understand how you feel, but this is not the place to come to try and drill positivity into people's heads. They'll make the jump when they're ready or they never come back to this site. Whichever comes first.

You should do it.
Get a gun, go to McDonald's, make a ridiculous order, refuse to pull forward, take your drink and when the McDumbfuck turns around for the food, blow your brains right through the window.

If you die, there's a world between this life and the next, where literally anything your conscious and subconscious can think up can come true. Want to make a carbon copy of this world and give yourself infinite money and mind reading abilities? That's thinking small, but is a good way to start. The world we are currently in is just to create your ego. Doesn't mean death is the answer though. If you're not who you want to be, or can't imagine that ideal you, then you should probably keep growing if you want to maximize the potential of this intermediary realm of "existence is what you make of it".If you want to die, then nothing is stopping you from working towards something you want out of this life. Or you could take the easy way out and enter masturbatory paradise; your choice.

>
>follow the rules newfag cancer white knight or follow the bitch out the door
> (OP)
>Suicidal thoughts are indicative of a mental illness...healthy people don't consider suicide .
>When you get suicidal, realise that that is the warning sign for you to go seek help...just talking about it will make it better - just find someone sympathetic - of no one else, the samaritans
>kill yourself but in cam4
>
>My boyfriend doesn't allow me to run or bike anymore :( I know I should get out but I live with him and have no where to go.
>
>you literally cannot just stop there. Keep going.
>Also don't kill yourself like a fucking coward.
>
>THIS, maybe fuck a trap and post viddy?
> (OP)
>Vagina spread out.
>
>How old are you? 13? Nobody can tell you what to fucking do, you're a grown ass adult. Start being a little assertive, that might help with your depression.
>
>Where are you from?
> (OP)
>Don't kys, OP. A lot of us here are depressed. Hang in there, and hopefully it'll get better for you and for the rest of us too
>
>
>do this OP, come on discord :)
>
>What state you are in? I'm sure there are spot of people that will help you

Alot

Yeah, life's shit, I know the feeling. Stay strong. Otherwise you'll never know what the future holds.

Or, as I always tell myself when I'm contemplating suicide: We're all gonna die anyway. Might as well stick around to see what happens. Nothing matters.

>this

Also where are u from ?

don't kill yourself. Life is a fucked up, crazy, stupid roller coaster for all of us. Whatever has been getting you down is not worth the worry. If you feel like you can't deal with it on your own, get some help. There is absolutely no shame in that.

Trust me, life can get dark. It can get darker than we could ever imagine it would. But that doesn't mean you should tap out. Once you overcome that darkness, life becomes better than you have ever experienced it.

And life will get hard again, it always does. But once you get over that hump, you just deal with it. We're all in the same boat.

We're all lost souls stuck looking out dual windows wondering what the fuck it is all about. There's beauty to that. It's what makes us truly equal. We are all as lost as you are, you just need to realize that.

I've been there OP. Don't give in until you're sure that's what you want. now take your bra off, what do you have to lose

Bruh I am fat no one on Sup Forums wants to see fat titties.

This

>
>Doesn't count. You have a limited time before your thread gets fucked up. Just do it.
>
>This. Sup Forums much better than maggots and flies.
Checkked. Also what the fuck are you talking about?
>You should do it.
>Get a gun, go to McDonald's, make a ridiculous order, refuse to pull forward, take your drink and when the McDumbfuck turns around for the food, blow your brains right through the window.
>You should do it.
>Get a gun, go to McDonald's, make a ridiculous order, refuse to pull forward, take your drink and when the McDumbfuck turns around for the food, blow your brains right through the window.
>If you die, there's a world between this life and the next, where literally anything your conscious and subconscious can think up can come true. Want to make a carbon copy of this world and give yourself infinite money and mind reading abilities? That's thinking small, but is a good way to start. The world we are currently in is just to create your ego. Doesn't mean death is the answer though. If you're not who you want to be, or can't imagine that ideal you, then you should probably keep growing if you want to maximize the potential of this intermediary realm of "existence is what you make of it".If you want to die, then nothing is stopping you from working towards something you want out of this life. Or you could take the easy way out and enter masturbatory paradise; your choice.
>
>Alot
> (OP)
>Yeah, life's shit, I know the feeling. Stay strong. Otherwise you'll never know what the future holds.
>Or, as I always tell myself when I'm contemplating suicide: We're all gonna die anyway. Might as well stick around to see what happens. Nothing matters.
>
>>this
>Also where are u from ?

Chicago, IL

Fuck off, if you're thinking of topping your self why not show your tits for fuck sakes

you're cute :(
why can't you tell your parents

>OP is kat dennings

What specifically has you down?

Nobody will help you until you show your tits. One clasp stand between you and help. Take stand for your mental health.

Try killing someone else first such fun

Wow don't kill yourself. Your tots are amazing!!

Well thats me out im UK sure you could find somewhere to go or stab the cunt

>don't kill yourself. Life is a fucked up, crazy, stupid roller coaster for all of us. Whatever has been getting you down is not worth the worry. If you feel like you can't deal with it on your own, get some help. There is absolutely no shame in that.
>Trust me, life can get dark. It can get darker than we could ever imagine it would. But that doesn't mean you should tap out. Once you overcome that darkness, life becomes better than you have ever experienced it.
>And life will get hard again, it always does. But once you get over that hump, you just deal with it. We're all in the same boat.
>We're all lost souls stuck looking out dual windows wondering what the fuck it is all about. There's beauty to that. It's what makes us truly equal. We are all as lost as you are, you just need to realize that.
>I've been there OP. Don't give in until you're sure that's what you want. now take your bra off, what do you have to lose
>
>Bruh I am fat no one on Sup Forums wants to see fat titties.
>
>This
>
>Chicago, IL
>
>Fuck off, if you're thinking of topping your self why not show your tits for fuck sakes
> (OP)
>you're cute :(
>
>why can't you tell your parents
> (OP)
>
>>OP is kat dennings
>
>What specifically has you down?
>
>Nobody will help you until you show your tits. One clasp stand between you and help. Take stand for your mental health.

Don't Suislide or else how will you witness the return of The Immortal God Emperor of Sup Forums

first, four 7's, second, 97% of all people on Sup Forums are fat, so the people who would insult you for being fat are total idiots

Not a bad idea...

I'm literally from they're too. Northwest, Woodstock area. If you want to chat i can give you my email.

This guy does. Also literally every single person on Sup Forums does too.

There's 2 types of people in this world.

People who kill themselves.
And people who say they're going to kill themselves.

>implying we are not all actually Golden Gods

show us your dick

>Try killing someone else first such fun
>
>Wow don't kill yourself. Your tots are amazing!!
>
>Well thats me out im UK sure you could find somewhere to go or stab the cunt
>Don't Suislide or else how will you witness the return of The Immortal God Emperor of Sup Forums
>
>first, four 7's, second, 97% of all people on Sup Forums are fat, so the people who would insult you for being fat are total idiots
>
>Not a bad idea...
>
>I'm literally from they're too. Northwest, Woodstock area. If you want to chat i can give you my email.

Hey uk bud, do you live near Stormzy? are you playing soccer right now?

>
>This guy does. Also literally every single person on Sup Forums does too.
> (OP)
>There's 2 types of people in this world.
>People who kill themselves.
>And people who say they're going to kill themselves.
>
>>implying we are not all actually Golden Gods
>
>>implying we are not all actually Golden Gods
>show us your dick
>
>Hey uk bud, do you live near Stormzy? are you playing soccer right now?

Moot has abandoned us all

My boyfriend wants to kick me out because I stood up for myself and that was unacceptable.

Kys

>
>Moot has abandoned us all
>
>My boyfriend wants to kick me out because I stood up for myself and that was unacceptable.
> (You)
>Kys

How about you fucking post tits or gtfo

Don't die unless you have to its better here than the next place

Send me your email :)

Show your tits.

Show nipples

dump his ass

>How about you fucking post tits or gtfo
>Don't die unless you have to its better here than the next place
>
>Send me your email :)
>
>Show your tits.

Yer stormzy lives at number 42 next door to me auntie bethel

If I had a Dick I wouldn't be some guys little bitch I wish I had a fucking Dick

>Know your role, and shut your god damn whore mouth.

Now quit whining and either KYS or fuck off my Sup Forums

Snap chat op?

Okayy
[email protected]

Do something really bad that will make him angry, go to parents house with gun. Wait for him to go to your parent's house. Shoot him because self defence.

you sound pathetic already, show us your pussy atleast then if this is all what u can do