If you think about it american cuisine is the best cuisine in the world because we take everything thats good from...

If you think about it american cuisine is the best cuisine in the world because we take everything thats good from other countries cuisines and use it to make other food better

>lettuce

As a Canadian, I could never understand America's long standing dislike of poutine. I mean, you fuckers LOVE fries, you LOVE gravy and you LOVE cheese...just not when they're all mixed together in one dish.

Would it help if we added pulled pork, bacon and sausage to your poutine? (And yes, this combo is fucking amazing albeit very heart attack inducing.)

>lettuce

>Euroshits will never get to climb the meat mountain
Why even live?

I'm american and I like poutine

The only thing in Canada that's good is Labatts

Most of your food is just bland

wait what who the fuck from america ever said they didn't wanna try it? ever since I heard of the substance I've wanted it in my mouth

Because, let's be honest, this is a marketing gimmick, not a dish.

Call it what it is.

I love mashed potatoes and gravy with cheese chicken and mixed vegetables mixed in it. Very delicious, is that considered poutine?

Call it whatever you want, all I know is at least five different animals were sacrificed to be included in the most ridiculous sandwich ever conceived. If my civilization accomplishes nothing else, at least we have that.

...weirdly enough, that's not Quite unhealthy enough to be poutine.

The potatoes are to be fries, not mash. And if at all possible, your cheese should be curds.

I love heart attacks!

>most ridiculous sandwich ever conceived
You ever had a Maine lobster roll?
Cuz it's a sandwich, your civilization did it, and it's ridiculous.

I mean, it's delicious, but still. I'm gonna say it's the most absurd use of lobster in history.

Holy hell. You mentioned a Lobster Roll and I got a food boner. Man - had one of those for the first time last year while in Maine for work and really wish I could have one right now!

"better" HA HA HA

Yeah Lobster Rolls are bomb as fuck. Haven't been to that part of the country in years.

We have pulled pork "poutine", but real poutine is difficult to find here. Lots of competition with native greasy foods I guess

Out here in California we make poutine with duck fat and duck confit. Shit is pretty good.

Probably cabbage