Globalism is a good thing

Globalism is a good thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ux1o7F5oEb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. It turns the frogs gay

Being gay is a good thing.

We got beef faggot? You got something to say to me?!

I cannot determine what globalism means without looking it up. Can someone misinform me so I can continue to spread bullshit as truth?

bumping so that this thread can piss off as many conservative retards as possible.

Seriously. If you are a conservative you are probably a retard.

The thing that makes the human species the dominate species on our planet is the fact that we can work together better than any other animal. Globalism is the idea that we should do that, and not divide everyone into a million different categories, and pit those people against one another. That is called tribalism, and it is ingrained in our DNA, but we are smart enough to know that it is detrimental to our society.. Well some of us are anyway.

I don't have anything to say.

OP is right guys. He is so smart. Probably handsome too.

dubs of truth. I think OP is a cool guy.

If you say so OP.

I do.

It could be, when everyone wouldnt be an asshole.

You make a good point. but that can not be helped. people are going to be dicks, but that is a stupid reason to close ourselves off and continue the cycle of hatred and ignorance.

Naw space travel will make that impossible.

No, it's our ability to ask why you fucking moron. There's a plethora of life that has the ability to communicate and work together. The difference is we can ask why and learn things to advance ourselves. Fuck off with this jewry bullshit about being one. You damn Jews are just trying to make it so you only have to control one governing body instead of many.

Wow. You're mad a fuck dude. lol

Also you are stupid, and wrong.

Nice double dubs.

Idiot. You can't overcome human nature. It will always be an "Us vs.Them" scenario. Remove the "them" and we will find another "them". Idealistic faggot.

>You can't overcome human nature
What a stupid thing to say. We do it all of the time. fucking retard.

Sure.

But on the other hand you can get too much into globalism.
Im german, and everyone is just "yeah ok get in here bois, lets immigrate" but not because we like them or think they will be good guys, but because we lost our identity completely due this whole "diversity is so nice" thing and give a fuck.

Most germans dont mind about the whole shit and the politics (~50% of us dont go to elections) till we reach a critical point.

Pic related

I don't understand this intense desire to stop change that almost every human seems to have. We can still respect our heritage, while moving forward as a species together.

Yes, that is my opinion too, but i say some go too far, best example my country;

You get called Nazi because you say that we cant immigrate 1 million, non german speaking refugees each year.

You get called Nazi when you want to be patriotic and love your country,

You get called Nazi when you say that the other members of the EU (mostly the Eastern members) should take a fair part of those immigrants, we cant do this alone

You get called a Nazi when you say the most obvious Thing in the World, the Fact that without Border Controls, you will have more Terrorist Attacks in Europe since 1878

I also don't understand this intense fear of terrorism people seem to have. Do you have any idea how unlikely it is that you will die at the hands of a terrorist?

PROTIP: it's really fucking unlikely.

I recently wiped my hard drive so do me a favor and imagine a picture of an obliviously Semitic man hiding behind a pole with the caption "we know who is behind this post"

Being Jewish is a good thing.

Thats not the point.

The point is that people ARE dying in our country by an other Organisation/Country what shouldnt be happening.

That is the very definition of war, but the Tards in our Reichstag just stay calm, do the same shit as usual and nothing is going to change, while People are dying!

What about no?

My point is that your fear is disproportionate.

>6 people die from terrorism.
OH MY GOD!! tHE FUCKING WORLD IS ENDING!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!

>Millions of people die in car accidents.
Meh.

Large noses don't make people bad people user.

No. We don't. You are delusional.

>hunger strikes.

Cunt. It depends on what country you live in. STFU.

You make a good point.

Suck my ass.

Fuck. On a global scale, not individual protests. You can't change people.

Cunt. STFU.

hey. Remember how all of the world was totally cool with slavery at one point?

Germany is a whole different beast when it comes down to free speech. Two world wars and oppressive regimes during and after the wars did it's thing. And yes, this includes US as an oppressor.

I think you've got a good point there but I also think that you shouldn't mow your neighbours yard, you know? What I'm trying to say is that something like globalism is out of the question when we can't get our own shit to work ultimately because the globalism is a similiar integration nightmare as EU. At this time there is no such perks that globalism should be pushed forward beyond the average speed.

You've got to recognize that a government is, for better and worse, a system for exploitation of a group of people tied into a geological area. Even in democracy not everyone is satisfied and there is fairly wide corruption. We've failed at solving these problems and while they're not shown off in public they do let know of their existance when things are going against the "plan". There's regimes, elites, and key players tied to these governments whom need to get their share of the treasure that the government collects, keeps and spends. Now in a setup like EU the dissatisfaction among such groups can be great at times because their investments don't necessarily bring fruit due to the complex bureaucracy.

Ultimately this complex EU-to-USE process is a massive game of musical chairs with prizes beyond your wildest dreams but very few winners. And that's what this is all about: there can be only one regime. Everyone wants to play the lottery but nobody wants to get the losing ticket and will throw a tantrum upon that happening.

That same process would occur with the process of governments uniting.

Not to even speak of the consequences of this: typically regimes are only brought down by other regimes. Do you really wish to have a regime which power is unquestioned?

At this time I don't think it's the right thing to do; the people gain nothing from this.

No. It turns man on man.

lols

>assumptions the post

Nigger stop living your life in books and on the internet

Your mom is a whore user.

Chill, the last reply was a joke. Also, is the new verification method of entering numbers annoying for anyone else?

Remember how slavery still exists? Fucking naive child.

Remember how what you just said, does not at all invalidate my point?

I'm willing to bet the slaves weren't cool with it.

It would be if all cultures, nations and races were equal but they aren't. Even countries like Sweden, Denmark and Norway have differences that would make truly uniting them impossible even as closely as they are linked.

You cannot do this. Tabula rasa is bullshit and everybody knows this outside of pop sci.

For this to succeed you would have to destroy all culture and geneticly engineer everybody to have the same starting point and same base psycology.

People will not give up indivuality. At least I wont.

Keep focus. The question is if people globally are ready for globalism. The answer is no, and they never will.

>its unlikely dont worry

Go fuck yourself one death of my countrymen is too much

Hell no

You're dumb whats you're point

You need to have a look at this post user.

My point is that bitch sucks a lot of dick, and she takes it up the ass way to often. That shit is gross user, and that's your mother. Doesn't that bother you?

Fuck you bigot. Everybody is the same the only difference is white people who keep other races down. Globalism is the future, it is the only way to at least get rid of racist scum like you.

What is my mothers name?

I like this user.

Well, it does, because you are not thinking globally, you are thinking based on the ideology of only certain parts of the world. Globally, slavery still exists. So to think humans have overcome their nature by abolishing slavery is wrong. You can print all the posters you want, drill all the ideas you want into the soft heads of kids all you want, redefine words all you want, control all the media you want. But this is not happening all over the globe, just in your world.

>just accept it because people die from other reasons too!

No fuck you.

You scared little bitch boy, of the scary arabes? I know it's real scary. Go get your mommy to hold you real tight, because the world is so scary.

You are the one speaking like a bigot. So fuck you and your bullshit masked as righteous crusade. You don't fool everyone, especially not those who fucking actually matter in society.

I'm done arguing with you, because your whole argument is dumb. You are dumb, and i am now dumber for having to talk with you.

>being angry is being scared

Globalism is unstopable you and your shitty cumskin race will die you piece of shit

That's just what a scared little bitch boy would say.

>terrorism is not a real problem

Lol. Whatever helps you sleep at night

You being a little bitch boy does not effect my sleeping habits.

No, you have only been defeated by reason and have nothing to come back with.

Haha projection user look it up

Yes, feel the hate swelling within you. All your hopes, dreams, anger are for nothing. It will all fade into obscurity for you. Enjoy your career as a security guard.

>you have only been defeated by reason

Did i ever tell you about how i fucked your moms asshole, and she liked it because she is a whore like that?

You can be a conformist or an individualistic, has been like that since the time of tribes, is now the same in the time of Globalism. Note that normies can be either a conformist or an individualistic, because none of these two makes you a person who "question" authority, you may risist the conformist society but it may be the case that you are being a "invidual" by joining a group of "individuals" who all follow a type, blueprint or mould of "individual", there simply being a scenario of conformist versus conformist, where one conformist society dominates the other (cold war scenario). In other words, Globalism is quite fucking pointless, groups of conformist will always be fighting amoung them self to see who is "right" or the most "hip" while the individuals will either groan over the fact that they belong to the same species of the conformists, or bring a chair and some popcorn to enjoy the show.

Yup. Point proven.

You are a persistent dumb retard huh? You keep saying that you are right, but you are actually wrong, and the fact that you think you are right makes you a really stupid person.

And terrorism is bliss.

TA at a university my career is growing suck it you uneducated kanker hond

You need to have a look at this post user.

>You are a persistent dumb retard huh? You keep saying that you are right, but you are actually wrong, and the fact that you think you are right makes you a really stupid person.

You do know that the same could be said about you right? Fucking dumb argument of a retard.

You don't even have the intellectual capacity to prove me wrong.

Jesus christ this has to be a troll

>You do know that the same could be said about you right?
lol no, because i am right, and you are dumb.

Gay niggers. All of you, and y'all can suck a dick.

People have sex all the time why is it problem when its forced

youtube.com/watch?v=ux1o7F5oEb4

Fuck this thread this guy is a retard

retard.

bye nigger.

>lol no, because i am right, and you are dumb.

So, your job is seeing how far your nose can get up a professor's ass. And you love how you can wield power over students. Don't you love it when some hottie comes to you needing help? SHE has to come to YOU! What bliss! What power!

>while moving forward as a species
the species hasn't been moving foward for a long time now. it is regressing. as a whole, the species is sick. accept the decline.

>the species hasn't been moving foward for a long time now

lol what is technology?

>We can still respect our heritage, while moving forward as a species together
no. you can't. this 'diversity' virtuecock that all you idiots are sucking isn't about diversity at all. it's goal is to homogenize the species until everyone is a nice and controllable little drone--it's true goal is the elimination of diversity.