wtf is this?

7.5/10 body, 1.3486536/10 hair

A bag on the head and she's good to go.

test

underrated

my first thought?

>ew that fat dyke has decent tits but a hideous face that kinda looks like ka-
>oh shit

stupid talentless cunt that is not nearly as good looking as people make her out to be

A woman with incredible feet. Look them up.

Mentally ill, and pretty ugly now.
Liberals....

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

There we go, that's better

Was hot....she went bat shit crazy when Orlando Bloom dumped her. Now she is all fucked up mentally and looks like recovering crack head

really? Orlando dumped her and she went all this?

Damn, love really does fuck up some people.

Her new haircut is horrendous, she hasn't aged well, and she has a horrible personality.

The frequent work on her hair probably fried it so she cut it short because of the damage.

she went from superstar to a feminist cunt. democrat...not even once!

The new hair is a mistake. She is trying to be "hip" like Miley Cyrus, but it doesn't work for her. She will probably get hair extensions or start wearing wigs soon.

fat sunburned no makeup

thought she was miley cyrus for a second is this a marketing decision?

She caught liberalism

getting fat i see, must be all that white guilt she's been baited in.

well, i fapped to this. thanks user.

no problemo user

it worked for Miley!

Her tits are getting worse and worse, if she's going to drop nudes it better be in this year, already ruined herself with that hair tho

She looks fine and seems happier lately. I think she's gorgeous.

that looks hot to you?.

She does not suit short hair one bit

Nah, there was a story on Yahoo, she did an interview and said that she gets lost between her(real name I forgot) and Katy Perry. So shes all suicidal because of it, and cut her hair to feel like herself, not the Katy Perry that she portrays.

Or some bullshit. I'd tit fuck her still.

P.o.s/10

she literally transformed into ellen degeneres

seriously thought this WAS miley when it first came out

Only a matter of time before Katy goes nude

Female popstars and celebrities have to put on a huge persona that dictates what they wear, how they act, the color/style of their hair, etc because of how important 'image' is. Every now and then they just need to get out from under that and find out who they are again because they've spent so much time playing a role.

ho. lee. shit. that look

Watch out gays, its master trole

so instead of miley crazy, she's going britney spears crazy

got it

Anybody have a webm of when she's getting a massage and flashes her asshole?

this one?

Nope, just a lesbian who digs the look

Nice try.

So... she finally turned into a Leah "Man-hating, Feminazi, Pussy-hat-wearing, Hillary-supporting, Liberal, Thundercunt" Dunham clone?

I agree it's stressful.

Pretty much! She wanted to be in .control of herself.

le all hope is lost face

>tits

Not that hard to make me hard

But when zooming in, it's definitely easy to see that time has affected her body. So I see where you're coming from.

Went full retard.

insanity train kicking in.

Only a matter of time before we see those funbags

i still think she's attractive. hopefully quality nudes will come out sooner or later. But i know she bashed miley for her nudes so i don't know if we will ever actually see her tits.