Wwyd thread. Response for response

Wwyd thread. Response for response.

stuff

Grab her by the shoulders and throw her on the bed, yank those pants off, lift her legs up and pound the shit out of her pussy

What is the appeal of these threads? Why not just find somewhere to roleplay online or read erotica? Same thing basically

Because its about the person you want

Rip off her pants and start spanking her. Then I would finger her asshole and spit on her. After that I would shove my hard cock deep in her pussy and cum on her tits.

To be honest I believe that it falls along the lines of cuckolding in a way. Guys post pics of their girlfriends/sisters/moms/crushes etc. basically a girl that they want and then jerk to reading what all these different guys would want to do to them or how they would fuck the girl that was posted. Pretty much just imagining all these different guys fucking your girl.

Not really I imagine myself in the described scenarios. I just use it to get a good fantasy to fap too. But everyone has their own reason.

Fondle her tits from behind, then bend her over at the waist. Push her pants down, fingering her roughly from behind until she's wet enough to be fucked.

Would throw her legs over my shoulders and pound her cunt like the fist of an angry god. Finish by fucking her tits until I cum across her smiling face.

Put lefty on her back and slam her cunt while her friend rides her face. I pull out in time to cum in right's mouth, letting the girls share it.

hmm but i feel you would be able to create a scenario in your head on your own. So to me i feel its more of the appeal of this other guy doing it but that's just what makes sense to me but everyone has their own kicks

Take her out for dinner, then back to her place, fuck all of her holes until she passes out, wake up early leave a false number, and steal all the orange juice from her fridge

Wwyd?

Strip her naked, push her to her knees and slowly but firmly fuck her mouth. Flip her over, fuck her doggy style until I'm ready to cum across her tits and face. Make sure to get everything on video.

Smack her around a bit, hike up that dress and fuck her raw, cum all over those eyebrows

Force her down and make her suck my rock hard dick. Then I will cum in her eyes and make her clean off my dick with her mouth.

Bumping so it doesn't get deleted

do you not get the meaning of response for response

do this whore

Response for response

Fuck her gently, stroking her face every so often and shushing her if she tries to make a noise. Then right after she cums, choke the life out of her and dump her body in a back alley dumpster