Scum of the earth fucking pig from Utica NY has slept with so many men it makes people sick who even walk by her she is...

scum of the earth fucking pig from Utica NY has slept with so many men it makes people sick who even walk by her she is an STD COLLECTOR she literally smells like cum dirty cum and fish she has infections and she can never be trusted alot of people want to already kick her ass
she is the biggest loser in utica NY

Post more of her or more NY girls

that's nice dear.

Which STDs?

fat cunts name is alexa martinez
if you pay her a dollar im sure the STD infested fatass will do anything you want if you can get past the sweaty fat rolls

herpes, syphilis, chlamydia, etc

best fuck in Utica hands down. How do you know her user? I fucked her a few weeks ago at a party in yorkville. Slut sucked my dick ten ways from sunday.

Got her social media?

She is ugly as fuck.

Nice tits tho

Heh, actually met her at one of the bars on Varick street, she tried hitting on me and asked me to buy her a drink but told her I wasn't interested in banging out E.T.

Post easy NYC girls. Anyone know Katherine from Queens?

Anyone got more of her?

Dude no way, met her at that Strut club and jerked all over those milkbags. Nipples are big as hell, thank god I didn't let her touch me. Could tell downstairs was a fishermans nightmare.

Steph p from whitesboro with the killer ass

Where's her social media?

Looks delicious. I'd drop a load for her.

Translation: she won't bang OP and he's butt hurt

Would bang

Kim from Brooklyn

i know this bitch - niggas been trained her dirty ass

niggas was hitting it raw I'm like nah y'all can have that

Those eyes look like something in elder scroll when you get the eyes to far appart but dont really realize it until you finish it and look at them in a different light.

OP, you're a bitter faggot.

Samefag

She looks stinky, I bet her cooter smells like dirty indian food farts.