Dude fucking mods deleted that babysitter who would extract blood from the kids and save it

Dude fucking mods deleted that babysitter who would extract blood from the kids and save it

Anyone archived?

No but i can

its fake you fucking newfag

Bitch is probably ugly as fuck

how do you know which slide belongs to who

Probably can't have kids. That's where the obsession is coming from.

Post face

So, like, why blood? You could be like
>oh timmy, i'm gonna miss you so much. How about we take a picture together that'll last forever

>make a big poster board of all your babysat kids and you so its not creepy

>whats that user?

>oh! I made a collage of all the kids I babysat throughout the years. Those little fucks give me a reason to smile.

There's a list on the other side of the box, the sliders are numbered

Lol, this.

Oh shit OP this user is right. Youre fucked

You're a fucking cunt. It's not even from collecting slides, I can just tell you're a batshit insane broad

dexter is that u

Those kids will never remember you if you go this route but whatever man

hey now you get to be reported again!!

The thread died. It was not interesting to enough people. Stop trying to necro something that already failed. People have seen Dexter already; they don't want a shitty boiled down babbysitter version where nothing is happening. Nothing to fap to, no new story, no promise of something else. The thread was boring, reached page 10, and died. Get over it. Why do fags with shitty threads always claim mods deleted it, to get more edgy interest points?

Are you a grill? How old?

Listen buddy, i'm not the lady who collects blood
^this is not me, i just answered anons question

Hairy arm for a bitch

Well, niggers.

I think he/she/idgaf was a biology student trying to be edgy. Shit's too stupid to be real I think

Where Is this image from and WHERE do I sign THE FUCK up

where do i sign up to pic related? I NEED THIS SO FUCKING BAD