I think my bf is cheating on me, with a man

I think my bf is cheating on me, with a man.

I know I should confront him about it, but I don't really know what to say to you him... I'm afraid he's going to snap, he can be a bit violent sometimes.

His kik is Thallife, can you guys see if you can get an answer? He's pretty talkative, so if you're vague about it he'll probably say something.

For tits and timestamp I can, sure.

This

Winrars will get something, not giving away my face, he sometimes browse Sup Forums

I actually posted a thread a while ago, but it was just for trolling

She's in a relationship and asking for help and you're wanting her to send nudes?

She wants us to lie to her boyfriend and go behind his back to divulge information. I want something in return for my efforts.

Do you not understand this site?

Yes. You don't? Are you the gay man her BF is fucking?

If he's cheating, it's over.

Sharpie in pooper with timestamp

You know the rules woman.
>tits
>timestamp
>we decide if your bf is a cum guzzling faggot

Tits of gtfo

So naive

unforgot the tits bitch

Shes from europe, amerifags write their date month first

But the real question is will we get nudes of him?

For a pic with those panties pulled to the side..?

if dubs spread your ass

if he sometimes browses /b....won't he recognize his kik name shared? show the face and vag!

>
>Winrars will get something, not giving away my face, he sometimes browse Sup Forums
>I actually posted a thread a while ago, but it was just for trolling
Bumping your hump.

This pic was already in a thread

Rolling for tits

does it make you feel superior teasing a bunch of 16yr virgins on this site you gross little gook.

Trust me any bloke whos lived a little doesnt give a fuck about ur hairy little asain minge. Get over yourself you filthy slut

Nice trips

Trips.

Post tits pussy and asshole op

ironic that this comment gets the winrar

> (You)
>does it make you feel superior teasing a bunch of 16yr virgins on this site you gross little gook.
>Trust me any bloke whos lived a little doesnt give a fuck about ur hairy little asain minge. Get over yourself you filthy slut

lol fuck off, trip-bitch. I'm not OP.

op will deliver right?

Fkin kek
Looks like someone's going to get it

...so op won't deliver?

Oh boy

thats not even the right kik dumbass

Kek

She is a shitty human being is what this all boils down to. Won't reveal face. Pffft.

The fuck cares.

You should give us a Full Frontal with face, then get caught by him, then call him out on his shit about this other guy situation. Cheating means it's over anyhow.

Man women are so stupid.

You forgot the part where she shows us tits so she's even worthy of us telling her that, but past that, /thread

Dude, full frontal has tits

Alright, then ignore everything in my post preceeding /thread

All good. My dude.

But yea, this bitch gotta give something. Better have a timestamp too.

From the look of her shit pic, she could possibly be a pretty attractive bitch.

I FUCKING HATE YOU OP!!

>/b
kek

come cam
> femanon
> cams
> .com

Messeges sent are on the right, messages received are on the left. These would both have to be from the bf for this to not be complete bullshit.

I only posted the one with his dick

You know the rules femanon tits or gtfo