Help Sup Forumsros...

Help Sup Forumsros, whenever i fuck my girlfriend she always says she's tired after cumming and goes to sleep before i can cum too.

What do?

Stop fucking her. The issue will be resolved soon after. It'll probably end terribly for you though.

be happy she cums before you

Jack off on her face. simple.

Dump her or slip some speed in her drink so she cant give you this im tired bullshit

either break up with her or keep fucking her until you nut regardless.

Just carry on, that's why my Mrs tells me to do if she's done before me!

she just rolls over and complains. its good while it lasts, its just brief

I don't see a problem

Dump her and find someone else that isn't a selfish cunt.

Find a better girl and dump this selfish bitch

Spinner

that's fucking appalling behavior.

my gf always cums before me as well, but she lets me put it back in after a minute so i can come.

Let her roll over and go to sleep then dolphin fuck her in the ass until you cum. Simple.

This. Women brag about being able to keep going when men can only nut once at a time. You need to solve this with her because every idiot here is just gonna say "keep fucking her" as if that's the solution.

Realize you are the girlfriend and she is the boyfriend, a selfish boyfriend. Since you are physically the guy, just keep fucking her. If she is too tired to fuck, she is too tired to resist. Win-win, you both cum. After that, long sleep cuddle.

anyone else dealt with similar

Tell her shes selfish.
Next time make her give you a BJ and cum, then go tell her your tired. If she still doesnt understand, either explain or dump her.

cum on her while she's sleeping

dont wanna dump her though cause in general she's chill and low maintenance

I had this, the SECOND the bitch reached orgasm she'd kick me off. She would lose interest and I'd have to finish myself. She's single now, take the hint.

Does your girlfriend have an dick?

i wish

well a conversation always helps. sounds like shes young tho, dunno spice it up a bit? the sex i mean, make her want to give u back...

Stop fapping so much and don't be a faggot. Also, don't be such a fucking boring fuck. She is probably faking it to get you to end the awkwardness of your retarded cockramming. Also, if you can't straight up talk about it with her, your relationship is doomed. Might as well just bail out and find a real companionship built on mutual enjoyment rather than a selfishly derived fuck buddy situation you are failing at.

>she's chill and low maintenance

You don't have a relationship, you have avoidance. deal with it.

Make it a race nigger. It ain't a good look to be losing to a bitch.

slap the bitch and continue fucking. don't be her bitch. shes a bitch not you. if you be her bitch she will 80% leave you for some Muzzie cuz they know how to slap white whores

Cum first and then stop. She officially made it a race, so win it.

This

Ecstasy or you could ya know just Chloroform that bitch.

Why not just get her drunk, then have drunken sex and when she pulls that shit get all abusive on her ... throw a couple of plates at each other, she'll call her mother ect.
Time for you to resolve your problems like a man user.

Fuck her ass to your about to cum. Pull out shove in her cunt and cum.

Pin that faggot to the bed and keep pumping her until you knock that little undeserving cunt full of cum you lose

punch her in the cunt

Actually OP, she's faking it, you don't even have what it takes to make yourself cum. Don't blame her one bit for saying she's tired you boring shit.

>doesnt care if you cum
>but I still looove herrrr

Holy shit you sound young.

I remember pandering to their little cunty games in my 20's

Then I grew a pair and told the last bitch who pulled this shitty behavior
" ill just go find a girl that wants me to feel good too "

She told me " whatever you would leave this "

That was 5 years ago, because I did infact leave that cunt and for the last 4 years iv been in a wonderful relationship with a curvy thick girls that can't get enough of my cum.

expecting a baby girl this July.

Don't pander to this cunt, as soon as you show some male dominance she will respect you or leave you. Either way, don't be her bitch.

actually im just kidding bitch is now happily married with new kids and im still angry and single.

I think what is happening OP is that your girl friend is actually pretending to cum and then kicking you off her because she doesn't enjoy sex with you. I don't mean that to make fun or be a dick. Girls can fake orgasms really well. I've never had that happen to me because every girl I've fucked always orgasmed multiple times and let me cum all over them. But, never heard of a girl becoming instantaneously tired after their first orgasm. So either your girl doesn't like sex with you and she is probably going to dump you or is cheating on you, or she is like 80 years old and falls asleep after that type of exertion. Either way dump her

I'm afraid this is almost definitely correct. She's faking to make it end.

This

THIS
Do NOT keep fucking her, she sounds like a selfish cunt so chances are she'd be the type of cunt to call rape.

Next time you fuck, fuck at your place and when she pulls that shit just tell her straight, pull out, tell her your done with her being a selfish cunt and tell her to get dressed and leave.

Call the police after and make a formal statement so that at a later date she can't use the rape card.

she wants you to man up and take her till you use her to cum

cum faster than she does you lazy fuck

When you buy your instwatch