Who wins in a fight young michael gira or mc ride?

who wins in a fight young michael gira or mc ride?

reminder that gira has a tiny dick

Considering Gira was in Israeli prison as a teenager, probably him.

I suspect Gira would win. Dude's got some history. MC Ride is just an art school student who likes to take off his shirt.

this

haha hey buddy

Gira actually had a tough history. I love Ride but, as far as I know, he's just an art school guy who has a lot to say. So yeah Gira would probably beat his ass.

Young Gira, no question. And that's not even disrespect to Ride. Just how it is.

I'd actually have a hard time trying to figure out many musicians who'd beat Young Gira.

Rivers Cuomo would waste Gira

this but unironically

there are plenty, but mostly through size and not tenacity. a few have both

Yeah, I'm thinking it's more in the tenacity camp rather than size, Gira seems like the type of guy who will outlast you in the fight rather than just straight up beat you up. I'd reckon Iggy Pop might beat him, for example, on both accounts.

lol

Get em

Phil Anselmo

kek

phil elverum

Gira was also just an art school student who took too much drugs and got into trouble all the time.

That statement ignores his history of working long hours at hard labor jobs and his experience with genuine privation. It also ignores his experience in performance art and his habit of breaking bones routinely while flopping around on stage. That said, I don't think he's as tough as most of the people in this thread estimate. He seemed physically insecure. He was known for being an irritable loudmouth that would aggressively yell at others when they did something that piqued him.

>Selling hash makes you a badass

He didn't sell hash. Hippies foisted it onto him before they left, and he was caught in possession of it. He was imprisoned for their business

Oh nice I didn't know that. Fuck Wikipedia lol. Where did you read this?

it does in those circumstances at that age
especially by musician standards which is what we're on