What's Sup Forums's opinion on the verve?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on the verve?
What type of person listens to the verve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1umEXpGHc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=Rqq0Y9fDnXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74
youtube.com/watch?v=S_3GqfaOKBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who
and is that elon musk on the right?

I love The Freshman, great track

youtube.com/watch?v=1umEXpGHc0E

A Storm in Heaven is a masterpiece.

lurk moar fag

I travel quite a bit for work, and that's ALWAYS the album that I put on as the plane is taking off. So to me this album has a de-facto mental association with a plane ride. Star Sail for the initial rush of acceleration and the takeoff. Slide Away, when the plane is above the city heading into the clouds, sunlight shining off the water. Already There, breaking through the troposphere, occasional turbulence. Beautiful Mind, reaching cruising altitude, nothing but blue skies and sunlight above, billowing layers of clouds below. And the rest of the album goes off from there.

the first time I take shrooms I'm listening to this

uh

I've only heard Urban Hymns, which is a nice-ish album that drags on forever.

Star Sail should be on loop. forever.

Listen to the early stuff. It'll make you appreciate Urban Hymns better too.

listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=Rqq0Y9fDnXQ

way better

One hit wonder whose one hit was actually composed by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards.

Not bad. Their other albums have been on my back burner for like 15 years. Storm in Heaven is pretty.

If you heard their shoegaze stuff you wouldn't call them a one hit wonder

Their albums are all growers. The EPs and Storm in Heaven get better every time I hear it.

Were they the Tame Impala of the 90s?

the verve were actually good at one point, no

youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74

Always loved the verve, nobody talks about them though. I mean, part of life is death. That's what I see anyways.

One of the most underrated bands of the 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_3GqfaOKBY

That's true, I always loved them though. They're with me forever, is what I believe. I just have faith, it gets me through life.

Who in the actual fuck? Are those the dudes that made Bittersweet Symphony? If not then I've never heard of them.

You'd like Tame Impala

Yes